Tanna (Of 031 U.K Bloods) Revokes Dipset's Pass To London

Wale

Look how happy Tanna looked @ 3:50. Man was chillin with his idol thinking "We over here winning". Lol @ "I told you I'd make it." Fast forward to now and its all relative to how man looks hurt. Juelz wanted to ben up when he said O Trizzy WizzyJust found this throwback of Dipset over here in 03. Jimmy acting like a fool.

Look how happy Tanna looked @ 3:50. Man was chillin with his idol thinking "We over here winning". Lol @ "I told you I'd make it." Fast forward to now and its all relative to how man looks hurt. Juelz wanted to ben up when he said O Trizzy WizzyJust found this throwback of Dipset over here in 03. Jimmy acting like a fool.
Karma bit him in the arse, shouldn't of stole that money.

Guest WAVESURFER
Mr. Popington(Byrd Gang) Has Beef with Max B, French Montana, Ron Browz, SAS & UK Bloods
WTF is all that "Yessington, you already knowington" sh*t?This guy is a clown.All that phoning Sen & Freekey is just gay as f*ck too, it just looks desperate.

Lol at Mr Poppington, its too late for him. If he dont come UK with Jim which he wont then he waste.In nearly 9 months the best dirt you can come up with on S.A.S is "why you aint talked about getting robbed in Staten Island when you first came out here" then Dipset as a whole FAIL. That was 10, yes TEN years ago. LMAO. Such a reach cos house burglary is not the same as the robbed he trying to make you think. Mr Poppinton should go and get the dudes that did rob them on camera tho.......