Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

Which is better and why?

Whats better winning all the time or waiting a few years for the victory?Sure sometimes the waiting can be over long but would constantly winning taint the prospect of it?I look to the Scottish league where the same 2 teams constantly battle it out for the titles and as a result those of us on the outside looking in seem to have discarded their efforts as par for the course.

Of course I understand the difference between winning and losing, and Ive gone through times irl when winning just seems like a constant, but my thinking now is that maybe a loss makes you appreciate the victory all the more.

Guest Wu-Tang

To be honest if it wasnt Gandalf who made the thread I would have thought it was created simply to get that answer^

its not winning all the time that gets boringits the fact that theres no competition which makes it boringIm sure that a team that wins against the odds every time will not hear any complaints

to be honest Winning after a period of winning nothing feels really good but on another not as your a liverpool fan you don't have to worry about what winning all the time feels like any more.just be cool with under achieving greatly with the odd Champions league final murders thrown in to keep you satisfied.