The VIP2 Premier League Awards

Guest Wu-Tang

Guest Wu-Tang

Since we're nearing the end of the season, time for a little vote..- Young Player Of The Season- Goalkeeper Of The Season- Defender Of The Season- Midfielder Of The Season- Striker Of The Season- Overall Player of the Season- Manager Of The Season- Best aquisition- Worst aquisition- Super Sub Of The Season- Goal Of The Season- Blunder Of The Season- Best Attacking Partnership- Best Defensive Partnership- Most exciting Team- Most Boring Team- c*nt Of The Season Since we all seem to think the PFA nominations were sh*t, lets see who we think really deserve some acolades.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're nearing the end of the season, time for a little vote..- Young Player Of The Season Kiko Macheda/ M. Randell- Goalkeeper Of The Season Pepe Reina- Defender Of The Season Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season Scholes- Striker Of The Season Anelka- Overall Player of the Season Park Ji Song- Manager Of The Season Alex Ferguson- Best aquisition - Worst aquisition Robinho- Super Sub Of The Season Kiko Macheda- Goal Of The Season Cr7 Vs Porto/Ady vs. Villareal- Blunder Of The Season Vidic Getting Bodied By Torres- Best Attacking Partnership Gerrard/Torres (Don't Care)- Best Defensive Partnership Vidic/Rio- Most exciting Team Liverpool- Most Boring Team Arsenal- c*nt Of The Season Amil Zaki Since we all seem to think the PFA nominations were sh*t, lets see who we think really deserve some acolades.
----------------Now playing: DJ Fybar - Soulful House Mix

Since we're nearing the end of the season, time for a little vote..- Young Player Of The Season Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season VDS- Defender Of The Season Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season Xabi Alonso- Striker Of The Season Torres- Overall Player of the Season Gerrard- Manager Of The Season Zola- Best aquisition Arshavin- Worst aquisition Diouf- Super Sub Of The Season Babel- Goal Of The Season Gera vs Man U- Blunder Of The Season Vidic gettin owned by Torres- Best Attacking Partnership Torres Gerrard- Best Defensive Partnership Vidic Ferdinand- Most exciting Team Liverpool- Most Boring Team Blackburn- c*nt Of The Season Standardly always goes to RonaldoSince we all seem to think the PFA nominations were sh*t, lets see who we think really deserve some acolades.

- Young Player Of The Season - Stephen Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - Van Der Sar- Defender Of The Season - Nemanja Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season - Stephen Ireland- Striker Of The Season - John Carew (don't have the stats but I don't expect any player in the league has a better minutes to goal ratio - bar Macheda obviously).- Overall Player of the Season - Steven Gerrard- Manager Of The Season - David Moyes- Best aquisition - Ilunga, Pantsil, Riera or Arshavin (can't choose, would give it Arshavin but he's only been here a few games)- Worst aquisition - Robinho or Dave Kitson- Super Sub Of The Season - John Carew- Goal Of The Season - Lampard delightful chip up at Hull- Blunder Of The Season - Phil Jagielka allowing Ashley Young to run rings around him at Goodison Park- Best Attacking Partnership - Gotta be Milner, Gabby and Ashley for that unbeaten run.- Best Defensive Partnership - Vidic & Rio followed by Woodgate & King- Most exciting Team - Aston Villa- Most Boring Team - West Brom Tap it about in midfield, lose the ball and concede- c*nt Of The Season - Steven Gerrard he is a cheatedit:

oh sh*tforgot about robbie keane

- Young Player Of The Season - Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - VDS- Defender Of The Season - Rio- Midfielder Of The Season - Alonso- Striker Of The Season - Torres- Overall Player of the Season - Gerrard - Manager Of The Season - Fergie- Best aquisition - ????- Worst aquisition - Robinho- Super Sub Of The Season - Macheda- Goal Of The Season - ????- Blunder Of The Season - Vidic vs Liverpool- Best Attacking Partnership - Gerrard and Torres- Best Defensive Partnership - Rio and Vidic- Most exciting Team - Everton- Most Boring Team - Newcastle- c*nt Of The Season - Rafa Benitez

- Young Player Of The Season - Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - VDS- Defender Of The Season - Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season - Alonso- Striker Of The Season - Torres- Overall Player of the Season - Gerrard - Manager Of The Season - Bruce- Best aquisitions - Fellani/Illunga/Bessong- Worst aquisition - ROBBIE f*ck*ng KEANE!- Super Sub Of The Season - Macheda/Dossena - Goal Of The Season - Too many- Blunder Of The Season - Vidic vs Liverpool- Best Attacking Partnership - Gerrard and Torres- Best Defensive Partnership - Rio and Vidic- Most exciting Team - Villa @ The beginning of the season and for a while they brought something new. Shame about the second half. - Most Boring Team - Newcastle- Cunts Of The Season - Ronaldo/Rooney/Drogba/Bosingwa

- Young Player Of The Season = Agbonlahor- Goalkeeper Of The Season = Van der sar- Defender Of The Season = Ferdinand- Midfielder Of The Season = Ronaldo- Striker Of The Season = Torres- Overall Player of the Season = Ronaldo- Manager Of The Season = Roy Hodgson- Best aquisition = Pantsil- Worst aquisition = Zamora- Super Sub Of The Season = Macheda- Goal Of The Season = Gera v Man Utd- Blunder Of The Season = Vidic v Torres- Best Attacking Partnership = Torres and Gerrard- Best Defensive Partnership = Hangeland & Hughes- Most exciting Team = Man utd- Most Boring Team = Boro- c*nt Of The Season = Bullard

my Unbias coming up lol at putting macheda man only played 2 games lmao

Since we're nearing the end of the season, time for a little vote..- Young Player Of The SeasonIreland- Goalkeeper Of The SeasonVan Der Sar- Defender Of The Season Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season Cahill- Striker Of The Season Anelka- Overall Player of the Season Gerrard- Manager Of The Season David Moyles/zola- Best aquisition Arshavan - Worst aquisition Modric, Dos santos, Bentley, Gomez, Corluika and anyone else tottenham brought who they thought was capable of pushing them intio the top 4- Super Sub Of The Season - Goal Of The Season adebayor in champs league (i know its ment to be prem)- Blunder Of The Season Alves infrtont of goal- Best Attacking Partnership no partnership has stood out for me tbh????- Best Defensive Partnership Vidic and Ferdinand- Most exciting Team Arsenal- Most Boring Team Stoke- c*nt Of The Season Eboue and RobinihoSince we all seem to think the PFA nominations were sh*t, lets see who we think really deserve some acolades.

- Young Player Of The Season - Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - Reina- Defender Of The Season - Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season - Alonso- Striker Of The Season - Torres- Overall Player of the Season - Alonso- Manager Of The Season - Hodgson- Best aquisitions - Fellani- Worst aquisition - ROBBIE f*ck*ng KEANE!- Super Sub Of The Season - Macheda/Dossena - Goal Of The Season - Too many- Blunder Of The Season - Vidic vs Liverpool- Best Attacking Partnership - Gerrard and Torres- Best Defensive Partnership - Rio and Vidic- Most exciting Team - Liverpool - Most Boring Team - Stoke- Cunts Of The Season - Ronaldo/Rooney/Drogba/Bosingwa

Guest LucaPiano

- Young Player Of The Season - Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season - Almunia- Defender Of The Season - Hangeland- Midfielder Of The Season - Gerrard- Striker Of The Season - Torres- Overall Player of the Season - Gerrard- Manager Of The Season - David Moyes- Best aquisition - Arshavin- Worst aquisition - Robbie Keane- Super Sub Of The Season - Macheda- Goal Of The Season - Robin van Persie v Liverpool- Blunder Of The Season - Vidic v Liverpool- Best Attacking Partnership - Kenwayne Jones Cisse- Best Defensive Partnership - Toure Gallas- Most exciting Team - Arsenal- Most Boring Team - Fulham- c*nt Of The Season - Ashley Young

What gets me is Man U fans on the hype of Macheda for supersub. Babels been doing this supersub ting since he joined liverpool, infact Benayoun is also ahead of Macheda.Actually f*ck it, was has Macheda done that Dossena hasnt done?
Won us 6 points mateI believe Dossena scored 2 goals when your were already a few goals ahead and the game was won.I see what you tired to do though/hype

- Young Player Of The Season = Ireland- Goalkeeper Of The Season = Van der sar- Defender Of The Season = Vidic- Midfielder Of The Season = Gerrard- Striker Of The Season = Torres- Overall Player of the Season = Vidic- Manager Of The Season = Steve Bruce- Best aquisition = Arshavin- Worst aquisition = Robbie Keane- Super Sub Of The Season = Macheda- Goal Of The Season = Off the top of my head Robbie Keane v Arsenal- Blunder Of The Season = Arsene Wenger not signing any decent defensive players- Best Attacking Partnership = Torres and Gerrard- Best Defensive Partnership = Vidic & Ferdinand- Most exciting Team = Man utd- Most Boring Team = Middlesborough- c*nt Of The Season = Fabregas

it's been deleted till EOS i thinkice made the topic IIRC and i cant find it in his topic history, unless someone else made it bu ti cant find ithttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...=15418&st=0is the league table prediction topici wanna find other topic thoughi know for a fact some of my predictions have come back to bite me (i said ricardo fuller worst player in the league and he deadded us)

Slash i beg someone bump the pre-season prediction thread
i will EOS
i wanna have a peepif you can find it PM it to me please safe
found ithttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=14873me>>>
Surpise Strugglers: West HamManager Of The Year: Phil ScolariMost Improved Player: Nigel Reo-Coker and Theo WalcottWorst Player In The Premiership; Ricardo Fuller

Guest haze-e
What gets me is Man U fans on the hype of Macheda for supersub. Babels been doing this supersub ting since he joined liverpool, infact Benayoun is also ahead of Macheda.Actually f*ck it, was has Macheda done that Dossena hasnt done?
Lol.