Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Sosa

HOW DO I FOUND OUT MY MOBILE NUMBER?

ok i have an old sim card with 4p credit on it and i wanna know the number. the network is o2. i cant ring anyone and check cos i havent got enough credit and i dont wanna top up 10 pounds for a sim im never gonna use. ive tried *#100# doesnt work. and my number aint in contacts either. help pls

Should but in menu somewherePhonebook, Contacts or SettingsCalled "line 1"Didn't even read the last bitWhat phone?
nokia 1650
ok safe Ari i looked in menu and found it under my numbers. Thx

write it down on a peice of paper and place it on a key ring and place the key ring around ur neck with ur house keys, danger whistle and secret code to your tree house den

write it down on a peice of paper and place it on a key ring and place the key ring around ur neck with ur house keys, danger whistle and secret code to your tree house den
LMAO

your mum

ok i have an old sim card with 4p credit on it and i wanna know the number. the network is o2. i cant ring anyone and check cos i havent got enough credit and i dont wanna top up 10 pounds for a sim im never gonna use. ive tried *#100# doesnt work. and my number aint in contacts either. help pls
Erm Is *#100# the top up service? Been years since I had o2.If not then call top up and they should say "You are callking from 0...7"Well, it was like that in the good ol' days anyway.

Erm Is *#100# the top up service? Been years since I had o2.If not then call top up and they should say "You are callking from 0...7"Well, it was like that in the good ol' days anyway.
nah *#10# shows credit i dunno what 100 is meant to do. and i tried the top up thing to it doesnt say ur number. anyway i put the sim card in a diff. fone and went to menu > contacts >my numbers and found it.