HOW DO I FOUND OUT MY MOBILE NUMBER?

Alejandro Sosa

ok i have an old sim card with 4p credit on it and i wanna know the number. the network is o2. i cant ring anyone and check cos i havent got enough credit and i dont wanna top up 10 pounds for a sim im never gonna use. ive tried *#100# doesnt work. and my number aint in contacts either. help pls
Erm Is *#100# the top up service? Been years since I had o2.If not then call top up and they should say "You are callking from 0...7"Well, it was like that in the good ol' days anyway.

ok i have an old sim card with 4p credit on it and i wanna know the number. the network is o2. i cant ring anyone and check cos i havent got enough credit and i dont wanna top up 10 pounds for a sim im never gonna use. ive tried *#100# doesnt work. and my number aint in contacts either. help pls
Erm Is *#100# the top up service? Been years since I had o2.If not then call top up and they should say "You are callking from 0...7"Well, it was like that in the good ol' days anyway.
nah *#10# shows credit i dunno what 100 is meant to do. and i tried the top up thing to it doesnt say ur number. anyway i put the sim card in a diff. fone and went to menu > contacts >my numbers and found it.