If you thought Head, Shoulders was a one-hit wonder ting...

Numero001

You were probably right *NEW*http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/vi...0528&ref=nfThem man aint got no talent. The whole dance gimmick sold for them, and that was it. Lol @ that hype breh spittin gyal bars in that same hype voice and Mr Bubbly using the same catchphrase structure as Coldsteps and them (does everyone do that?). As Marcus Nasty said "Them man will be broke next year"The other vids of this Birthday Special:Did Donaeo really sing "ring-a-ring-a-roses, skank to the left, skank to the right"? SMH I like the dude but come on. Who the f*ck is this Detox breh? I really dont rate Princess, shes like a shitter version of Estelle. Frontline was big but shes sh*t and lol @ her rappin (not in this vid, from elsewhere)Big and serious now, does Bratt buss shines? If not, someone come with a logical reason why she's going places. Dont rate Zest too highly, but I like Coldsteps although them bars are much more suited to performances in front of people. Wouldnt catch me one-finger dancing to the radio.In conclusion, the future for UK Funky artist-wise isnt too good.p.s. I cannot be the only one who wants to clothesline Cameo? [mrkiernan]CAN I GET A C/S [/]EDITNext Single

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN FRAFFING ABOUT AS TF'S SIDEKICK ON RWD AND NOW ON VIP2 IS THIS:HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE FROM ENTERTAINMENT OR MUSIC? HOW MUCH HAVE THESE MAN..AND THESE ONE HIT WONDER FUNKY ARTISTS YOU TRY CUSS??DO YOU REALISTICALLY THINK YOU HAVE MADE MORE P THAN THEM?IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO..THEN LIVE YOUR LIFE AND FIND A ONE HIT TING TO DO AND MAKE SOME P CAH SO FAR GORDON BROWN STILL WANTS TO COLLECT HIS STUDENT LOAN FROM YOU.

WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN FRAFFING ABOUT AS TF'S SIDEKICK ON RWD AND NOW ON VIP2 IS THIS:HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE FROM ENTERTAINMENT OR MUSIC? HOW MUCH HAVE THESE MAN..AND THESE ONE HIT WONDER FUNKY ARTISTS YOU TRY CUSS??DO YOU REALISTICALLY THINK YOU HAVE MADE MORE P THAN THEM?IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO..THEN LIVE YOUR LIFE AND FIND A ONE HIT TING TO DO AND MAKE SOME P CAH SO FAR GORDON BROWN STILL WANTS TO COLLECT HIS STUDENT LOAN FROM YOU.
This one post shows you know nothing about me.Lissen this and meditate

I DONT CARE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE A GROUPIE THO.TRYING TO BE MYSTERIOUS AND COY DOES NOT EQUAL YOU TRYING TO 'NOT TALK ABOUT UR BIDNESS' COS LORD KNOWS IF PPL LIKE U HAD ANYTHING OF MERIT TO TALK ABOUT...NO ONE WILL GET REST. BUT YOU DONT..AND TRY ACT LIKE U DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT UR BIZNESS.. TRY THAT AT SCHOOL NOT HERE. U DONT KNOW sh*t THATS ALL.. SO LIVE UR LIFE AND LET THE ONE HIT WONDERS LIVE THEIRS.THEYRE DOING SUTTIN U KEEP TRYING TO DO BUT SO FAR HAVE NOT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SMH. these monkeys have no talent 4 real. Funky house at the start of its hype did sound very melodic and looked promising. Now, these failed grime emcees have infiltrated the music. Its going to end up like the restAs for the gurl she can actually flow. In a studio she will sound good on a FH record. reminds me a bit of dynamite than estelle. Her vocal range can't stretch an octaveWent raving last week and I was hearing this constant fraff all the way through. Told my boys am done with raving. FH sounds good for 10-15mins then after every other thing sounds the same. Same drums, similar melody.Apart form a few american records, 90s music is what I listen to these days. This fraff is not inspiring at all.

I DONT CARE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE A GROUPIE THO.TRYING TO BE MYSTERIOUS AND COY DOES NOT EQUAL YOU TRYING TO 'NOT TALK ABOUT UR BIDNESS' COS LORD KNOWS IF PPL LIKE U HAD ANYTHING OF MERIT TO TALK ABOUT...NO ONE WILL GET REST. BUT YOU DONT..AND TRY ACT LIKE U DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT UR BIZNESS.. TRY THAT AT SCHOOL NOT HERE. U DONT KNOW sh*t THATS ALL.. SO LIVE UR LIFE AND LET THE ONE HIT WONDERS LIVE THEIRS.THEYRE DOING SUTTIN U KEEP TRYING TO DO BUT SO FAR HAVE NOT
Yep
SMH. these monkeys have no talent 4 real. Funky house at the start of its hype did sound very melodic and looked promising, Now these failed grime emcees have infiltrated the music. Its going to end up like the restAs for the gurl she can actually flow. In a studio she will sound good on a FH record. reminds me a bit of dynamite than estelle. Her vocal range can't stretch an octaveWent raving last week and I was hearing this constant fraff all the way through. Told my boys am done with raving. FH sounds good for 10-15mins then after every other thing sounds the same. Same drums, similar melody.Apart form a few american records, 90s music is what I listen to these days. This fraff is not inspiring at all.
Trussssssssssssssssss, been screaming this for tiiiime.I'm hearing rebore producers with the exact same soca kinda drum pattern (well tryna acheive it). Shits mad formulaic (right word?) already. Maybe I'm just not going to the right places but shits lacks variety

Trussssssssssssssssss, been screaming this for tiiiime.I'm hearing rebore producers with the exact same soca kinda drum pattern (well tryna acheive it). Shits mad formulaic (right word?) already. Maybe I'm just not going to the right places but shits lacks variety
The was my point, but everyone wants to attack my opinion, whch is actually true.