If you thought Head, Shoulders was a one-hit wonder ting...

Numero001

WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS THIS:HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE FROM ENTERTAINMENT OR MUSIC? HOW MUCH HAVE THESE MAN..AND THESE ONE HIT WONDER FUNKY ARTISTS YOU TRY CUSS??DO YOU REALISTICALLY THINK YOU HAVE MADE MORE P THAN THEM?IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO..THEN LIVE YOUR LIFE AND FIND A ONE HIT TING TO DO AND MAKE SOME P CAH SO FAR GORDON BROWN STILL WANTS TO COLLECT HIS STUDENT LOAN FROM YOU.
LOL.Harsh but true (not getting at anyone in particular)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS THIS:HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE FROM ENTERTAINMENT OR MUSIC? HOW MUCH HAVE THESE MAN..AND THESE ONE HIT WONDER FUNKY ARTISTS YOU TRY CUSS??DO YOU REALISTICALLY THINK YOU HAVE MADE MORE P THAN THEM?IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO..THEN LIVE YOUR LIFE AND FIND A ONE HIT TING TO DO AND MAKE SOME P CAH SO FAR GORDON BROWN STILL WANTS TO COLLECT HIS STUDENT LOAN FROM YOU.
LOL.Harsh but true (not getting at anyone in particular)
Thing is, them bars are dead. I have to do more than them or have made more money than them to say they are sh*t? So let's look at Bashy cussin Ironiks album for example; Ironik had a top 5 for however long, Bashys never charted, does he have the right to chat to Ironik?Lets not forget, I was one of if not the first to say the song would chart in that thread, so dont confuse me with all the haters of MC-based Funky. People nowadays are too quick to try and say people have no right to an opinion based on taste. In that vid they are sh*t, fact.

Did Donaeo really sing "ring-a-ring-a-roses, skank to the left, skank to the right"? SMH I like the dude but come on.
He's on the remix, tune was playing in the background so he was just singing along. Don't think he says that ring-a-roses sh*t on the actual track, think he just does a verse. But anyway smh @ him jumping on that swag tune and smh @ the fact that there's 2 different swag ring-a-roses tunes out nowAnd smh @ the other vids

Thing is, them bars are dead. I have to do more than them or have made more money than them to say they are sh*t? So let's look at Bashy cussin Ironiks album for example; Ironik had a top 5 for however long, Bashys never charted, does he have the right to chat to Ironik?Lets not forget, I was one of if not the first to say the song would chart in that thread, so dont confuse me with all the haters of MC-based Funky. People nowadays are too quick to try and say people have no right to an opinion based on taste. In that vid they are sh*t, fact.
WOAHmore real talk againbut tbh numero you come across as the man that chats too much about music and perhaps its cos no one here is aware that you are a PA for dame dash and mavado and the cheeky girls as well as being that guy that jams in the dj box handing over tunes to dj sky juice when he is mixing and blending and being his lift home after he plays out at mint bar they are not aware that this is making you have the most valuable opinion in urban music and culture.

WOAHmore real talk againbut tbh numero you come across as the man that chats too much about music and perhaps its cos no one here is aware that you are a PA for dame dash and mavado and the cheeky girls as well as being that guy that jams in the dj box handing over tunes to dj sky juice when he is mixing and blending and being his lift home after he plays out at mint bar they are not aware that this is making you have the most valuable opinion in urban music and culture.
:rofl: And it's all Serato now so I got made redundant from handing tunes to Sky Juice <_<