ReZiW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rez sometimes you do suprise me. Now Ive said that its time for the chuckle

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this was good insighti never knew about this womanthe fact that they cut out her vagina and brain just goes to show the obsession with sexuality and the extent people will intrude and violate in the name of sciencethe reason why we cant even delve too far in to the implications of the video hoe is because its something we are all guilty of indulging in wether its us females putting on our favourite pum pum shorts and breaking out in the mirror pretending we are on Baseor a male with the latest piece of arse and thigh spread out over his screen saverwe all engage (conciously or sub)in this culturen shrug it off as something that is a 'product of our enviroment' something beyond out immediate control and that we dont have to account forthen we guna turn around and say we dont want our seed to rottonbut man only knows as much as he has learnt and the wicked we have learnt and practice is guna live long after us, so it is up 2 us to make sure the next move dont mirror the last.im blatantly number 1 suspect for going into vixen mode, and i dont for 1 second attempt to justify my actions, but i can sit here and say that i have no shame in replying to a topic that EDUCATED me bringing some issues to the top of the table that any1 with a decent eye can see is blatantly aiding the decay of societyEllz, what were the main points u drew on in ur essay, couple of us should expand on this insted of worryin about the new funky skanks..safe 4 this 1 Rez, i just wish there was more than 10 replies so we cudda bought something fruitful out of this because if ur sitting there thinking it dosent apply to u because ur not; black, a woman, american, a rapper etcit DOESit affects everything u consume and therefore produce

this was good insighti never knew about this womanthe fact that they cut out her vagina and brain just goes to show the obsession with sexuality and the extent people will intrude and violate in the name of sciencethe reason why we cant even delve too far in to the implications of the video hoe is because its something we are all guilty of indulging in wether its us females putting on our favourite pum pum shorts and breaking out in the mirror pretending we are on Baseor a male with the latest piece of arse and thigh spread out over his screen saverwe all engage (conciously or sub)in this culturen shrug it off as something that is a 'product of our enviroment' something beyond out immediate control and that we dont have to account forthen we guna turn around and say we dont want our seed to rottonbut man only knows as much as he has learnt and the wicked we have learnt and practice is guna live long after us, so it is up 2 us to make sure the next move dont mirror the last.im blatantly number 1 suspect for going into vixen mode, and i dont for 1 second attempt to justify my actions, but i can sit here and say that i have no shame in replying to a topic that EDUCATED me bringing some issues to the top of the table that any1 with a decent eye can see is blatantly aiding the decay of societyEllz, what were the main points u drew on in ur essay, couple of us should expand on this insted of worryin about the new funky skanks..safe 4 this 1 Rez, i just wish there was more than 10 replies so we cudda bought something fruitful out of this because if ur sitting there thinking it dosent apply to u because ur not; black, a woman, american, a rapper etcit DOESit affects everything u consume and therefore produce
Your very right in what you say. We are all guilty.

The last essay I wrote was on the representation of the black female body in the media, and I ended up looking at the differences between sarah baartman, josephine baker, beyonce and video hoes.(I hope I got a good mark)
Lemme read!!

Ellz, what were the main points u drew on in ur essay, couple of us should expand on this insted of worryin about the new funky skanks..
If you don't like to read the skip this postIt was one of those essays where I didn't even know what I was talking about, but as soon as I read up on Sarah Baartman I couldn't stop thinking of other things to write.My first point of the essay was me looking at how the Europeans exploited the black female body back then. Because Baartman's body was so different they used it as 'evidence' to prove that africans were sub humans, sexual beasts, savages, physically superior but mentally inferior.Her big arse (steatopygia) was seen as a disability which also somehow proved that Africans were sub humans, and they profited from it by exhibiting her.I can't remember what else I wrote but I then went on to talk about the difference between Baartman and Josephine Baker, and how Baker profited from exploiting herself-whilst Baartman didn't-by playing with the Europeans ideas of African's being savages and sexual through her wild dances and performing with her breasts on show with her behind covered with banana's or feathers <_< This lead to me talking about video hoes (or video vixens/models as they like to be called) using rap videos, Buffie the body and Angel Lola Luv as examples of how black people themselves are now exploiting black women to make money.All you've got to do to is listen to lyrics, watch video's-even look at so called fashion labels (Nelly's Apple Bottom line) to see it. It comes across as though the only way the black female can be seen is if it's presented to us as something to desire sexually, and that the only difference between now and then is that we're the ones exploiting it (something that people will probably want to argue with) rather than changing the way people look at black women.I also talked about how Beyonce's pretty much doing what Josephine Baker did, but that opened the subject of lightskin vs. darkskin, weaves etc... and my essay had a word count limit so didn't dive too deep into it.if anyone's interested in any books on this let me know.

alie Jwhat isit wen we are all sitting down munching cornmeal trying to get that bigger bottomwhat/WHO is it reeeeally forits rarely a case of 'let me do this so childbirth might be a little easier on me'more like 'so dem applebottoms can fit like new skin, oh yehhh bubble butt'hmmm