FAO: MADONNA

VENOM

im driving behind a bus and see a poster on it : the majority of children up for adoption in southwark are black african carribean or mixed race. pls call said number to find out how you can adopt a child today.so.. why the f*ck that bitch had to go all the way to malawi to get a yout when as it seems theres bare aff kids who have picky hair and pink gums like the breh she adopted? if she rly cares for the abandoned child she had bare of them in london.and.... those stats r shameful. bare loose women about thinking a child is an xbox u get bored of and put on ebay.

f*ck sake I looked away from ebay for one second to see what was going on here and I f*ck*ng lost the auctionYou owe me a HTC Touch Diamond phone now mate. You tosser
The diamond is sh*t anyway.Venom and his stupidity just saved you some dosh.

f*ck sake I looked away from ebay for one second to see what was going on here and I f*ck*ng lost the auctionYou owe me a HTC Touch Diamond phone now mate. You tosser
Oh for reals?Explain please Brem

Oh for reals?Explain please Brem
Slow to respond.The swish of the finger to scroll items on the menu horizontally is horribly slow. Thought I was gonna crack the screen as I had to put quite a lot of pressure and repeat the motion several times before it would scroll.The touch screen in general is horribly slow and a little cumbersome to use.Using your fingers on that screen is practically useless as the responsiveness is lacking. You have to use the pen especially when typing.However I am an iphone user and no phone can beat the usability of that touch screen so I may be using an unfair yard stick as a comparison.If I were to recommend you a touch screen smart phone I would say go for the Sony Xperia or an HTC that has a slide out keyboard like the touch pro.