Husbands in Afghanistan are legally allowed to demand sex from their wives every 4 days

Agony

TBH, I don't think most law are derived from islam, but are put there by people (obviously lol).Though, in most cases, comparing to western women, countries that are basically an islamic country, usually have women with more respect than western women.

f*ck*ng ridiculous.Some backward neolithic society.
f*ck*ng coconutthe titles bullshit too there aint no real law in afghanistan at all let alone one like that
Hey if I am a coconut, I'm a coconut.I care not what you think of me.

Guest luckstar

its them shia dogsid kill every shia man woman and child with my bare hands if i had the chancesayin that tho i can see how this is good tyhing... it takes away the power of the p*ssy from the womenand without that what are they... NOTHINGjus recepticles for cum every 4 days and baby making machinesimagine if this law came into realisation in this country... lol

KABUL (AFP) – The Afghan government confirmed Monday that a controversial law for the Shiite minority was not in force and that the legislation would be altered if a review found it contradicted women's rights.The confirmation came after Canada said Sunday it had received assurances from Afghan Foreign Minister Dadfar Spanta that the process of enforcing the law "has been halted.""The law is not enacted yet," foreign ministry spokesman Sultan Ahmad Baheen told AFP Monday.The Shiite Personal Status Law was signed by President Hamid Karzai last month but such documents only come into force once they are published in the government gazette."The justice ministry is reviewing the law to make sure it is in line with Afghan government's commitment to human and women rights conventions," Baheen said."If there are any problems in the law, the justice ministry will change it again and resend it to the parliament," he said.Karzai pledged the review following criticism, including from the United Nations which likened the legislation to Taliban-era restrictions on women.The Afghan justice ministry, which is conducting the review, said it would take into consideration any criticism from women's groups and human rights organisations."It is a complicated process and it will take a long time to review every line of the 250 articles of the law," Deputy Justice Minister Mohammad Qasim Hashimzai told AFP."We will consider concerns from everyone and make sure the law meets the human rights standards," he said.There has been a flood of criticism about the law, largely from Kabul's Western allies, including claims that it legalises marital rape.But some MPs argue that the concerns are based the draft bill and not the final, amended version passed by parliament.A copy of the draft bill, seen by AFP, said: "It is the responsibility of the wife to prepare for sexual satisfaction of her husband and not leave the house without permission, unless there is the need or difficulty."Critics interpreted this as making it illegal for a woman to refuse her husband sex and only in an emergency leave the house without permission.But the version signed by Karzai says a wife can refuse sex on the basis of "lawful or logical excuses or with permission of her husband," influential Shiite parliamentarian Sayed Hussain Alimi Balkhi said last week.The changes, which have been seen by AFP, also allow her to leave home without permission "for any lawful purpose within the boundaries accepted by custom," said Balkhi, who has been involved in drawing up the law.Shiites make up about 15 percent of Afghanistan's population.

Guest luckstar
lol at Afghans the country should of been nuked years ago.
tbh my country is the most significant in human history in the world ..where east meets westwhere the real islam livesweve bathed in your kuffar blood for centuryswhilst youve tried 2 rape us consistentlyshame on your ancestors

lol at Afghans the country should of been nuked years ago.
tbh my country is the most significant in human history in the world ..where east meets westwhere the real islam livesweve bathed in your kuffar blood for centuryswhilst youve tried 2 rape us consistentlyshame on your ancestors
You smelly cunts dont bathe in anything.