OIIIII How much would u lot....

Kim

LOLOLOL@the valuation.Bro couple questions.Has it got service history. MOT - TAX - I know pretty much everything about golfs mk4. so let me ask u the following questions.1. Have you replaced the wishbones?2. Have the rear axle bushes been changed?3. Has the throttlebody ever failed?4. How is the suspension in general?when was the cambelt changed?Does this come with front armrest? But for the mileage + year i'd expect you to get 1400-1500 for it.I know what im talking about and wouldnt take anything under 1300. depending on your answers to my questions.Honestly if i were you i'd get the S.motor fixed first. where are you located? if your local i can help you with it.

135,000 miles, 5 Door Hatchback, Black, Petrol, 125bhp, non-turbo and therefore economical - 400 miles to a full £45 tank! Manual, PAS, Trip computer, Rear wiper, Service indicator, Drivers airbag, Passenger airbag, 132,500 miles with Full Service History - all receipts, previous MOTs and Invoices kept, Tax 5 months tax and 11 months MOT. Electric Windows throughout, Electric sunroof, electric mirrors, 5 spoke alloys.Sorted advert^^^^^