Sign in to follow this  
neeko

r&b Best R&B Album out now?

Guest Wu-Tang
lol at listening to r&b at all, let alone a whole albumdisgusting
Basically

either of the-dream's albumsday 26 new 1 is gooddidnt like ryan leslie's personally
c/s all three statementsFor me its the fact i saw half the album produced on YouTube and every track seems to be missing something. Hes a good musician but his production sounds cheap to me, almost GM sounding

J-sulivan was the last decent thing Rnb album I heard. Ryan leslie as well. But I enjoy the making part of his music than the finished product

Guest Wu-Tang

Music is Music?Pretty obvious statementWater is waterhair is hairetc

either of the-dream's albumsday 26 new 1 is gooddidnt like ryan leslie's personally
c/s all three statementsFor me its the fact i saw half the album produced on YouTube and every track seems to be missing something. Hes a good musician but his production sounds cheap to me, almost GM sounding
yeh i know exactly what u mean bout the cheapness, i think its the drum sounds/patternseven the sick beats sound a bit plastic eg. http://www.zshare.net/audio/58756928fa48c145/# is harrd but sounds cheap

yeh i know exactly what u mean bout the cheapness, i think its the drum sounds/patternseven the sick beats sound a bit plastic eg. http://www.zshare.net/audio/58756928fa48c145/# is harrd but sounds cheap
Saw them making this somewhere. Safe.