Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tibbius

I will KILL.....

Guest Tibbius

llow me throwing up the full story right now.... but anyone that knows me with these type of stories, knows i aint f*ckin about...i just need the green light to be honest,, cos ive been plottin for time.one question:At what point would you find it acceptable to kill a female? (and vice versa)

Guest Tibbius

if that was the case, she'd be missin already. i wouldnt even tell anyone about that. llow publicising the fact that you caught the germ.

harming or killing her means she has won, its stupid question . just go in u room be a big boy a cry it out of the system. u feel better when u come out

Guest Tibbius

I believe i have good enough grounds to harm this person. Have none of you ever been pushed to the limit?

i usually do it after, but if you want the thrill of f*ck*ng a lifeless body do it first.

boy ive been there and back staking out her house with my boy in a whip with the strap listening to some heavy gangsta jamswat blew it is i know she was all about snitches and it wud come back to me 5 yrs later i dnt yet feel like ive done the right thing but in a way i think it builds character to leave it and rely on the Lords justice system (no cricket) these aint worth sh*t let alone yr freedom gone/yr familys name/media stereotype in disrepute etc if anything kill her future children that way u wont even be a suspect

No reason. (especially if she didnt give you "the germ")Fall back and live your life.
lmao / agreeKilling though :D its deep

*Walks in to find girlfriend covered in family members nut**Shoots bitch in forehead and shoots family member in the leg so they have a constant limp for the rest of their life**Walks to local police station and confesses*Basically youd have to love the woman hard to want to kill her

Basically youd have to love the woman hard to want to kill her
and yourself even more not to do it which is the correct amount of love at the end of day shes just some piece of filth you were feeding length to,they all are blood, dont get romantic on meno modern women is reaching the kingdom of heaven,consider this for a secondshe will take her own revenge for you,watch

[John Mcenroe] You can't be serious! [John Mcenroe]But if you are, I understand. The evils a female can bring out of a male are endless & are as deep as the abyss.

theres about 3.2billion other women out there.cut her hair off and move on
Something along these lines.Just be happy you aint put a ring on her finger or breeded her up

Guest Lemons

Cut one of her nipples off and staple it to her thigh. It will serve as a constant reminder of my disappointment.

llow me throwing up the full story right now.... but anyone that knows me with these type of stories, knows i aint f*ckin about...i just need the green light to be honest,, cos ive been plottin for time.one question:At what point would you find it acceptable to kill a female? (and vice versa)
It ain't ever worth throwing away your life over a woman.No matter WHO SHE IS.I am a strong believer of karma and I believe what comes around goes around. She will probably catch HIV or Cancer at one point. You just got to let mother nature do her work.