I will KILL.....

Guest Tibbius

Guest Tibbius

llow me throwing up the full story right now.... but anyone that knows me with these type of stories, knows i aint f*ckin about...i just need the green light to be honest,, cos ive been plottin for time.one question:At what point would you find it acceptable to kill a female? (and vice versa)

boy ive been there and back staking out her house with my boy in a whip with the strap listening to some heavy gangsta jamswat blew it is i know she was all about snitches and it wud come back to me 5 yrs later i dnt yet feel like ive done the right thing but in a way i think it builds character to leave it and rely on the Lords justice system (no cricket) these aint worth sh*t let alone yr freedom gone/yr familys name/media stereotype in disrepute etc if anything kill her future children that way u wont even be a suspect

Basically youd have to love the woman hard to want to kill her
and yourself even more not to do it which is the correct amount of love at the end of day shes just some piece of filth you were feeding length to,they all are blood, dont get romantic on meno modern women is reaching the kingdom of heaven,consider this for a secondshe will take her own revenge for you,watch

• 2 weeks later...
llow me throwing up the full story right now.... but anyone that knows me with these type of stories, knows i aint f*ckin about...i just need the green light to be honest,, cos ive been plottin for time.one question:At what point would you find it acceptable to kill a female? (and vice versa)
It ain't ever worth throwing away your life over a woman.No matter WHO SHE IS.I am a strong believer of karma and I believe what comes around goes around. She will probably catch HIV or Cancer at one point. You just got to let mother nature do her work.