Sign in to follow this  
Sub_Zero

Getting Started

I've been throwing beats together for the last week or so on Fruity Loops and they're f*cking terrible. Sound like some Atari business.What I wanna do is make basic grime/bassline tunes and then eventually move onto house/funky house with some street fighter samples.If you lot aint to busy, anyone willing to help a newbie out?Sound.

For real? There that bad?I've downloaded some .fst files from some guy called Techno Tommy but when I click them in the left browser they don't make a sound. If I drag them across it turns into some Sytrus business and it just leaves me baffled.What I'm looking to do now is create a deep wobbly bassline but I'm failing miserably.

head to the vst section i belive its stickied u dunno if the links still work but if they dont u know what to search foralso yer the fruity sounds are that bad worst set of sounds to come with any music program by amile

head to the vst section i belive its stickied u dunno if the links still work but if they dont u know what to search foralso yer the fruity sounds are that bad worst set of sounds to come with any music program by amile
I'll have a mooch, cheers man.

its a long grind man, your best off just learning by yourself to be honest. its hard to tell someone how to make tunes. it just comes naturally over time.

Basically if u want to put movement into a sound, u need to play with the filters on whatever it is making the sound. I think a good way to start is to download some demo tunes for fruity (if that's what ur using) and have a look at how each sound is made.