Holiday destinations

Eskay Jones

I've got two weeks off from work at the end of the month i'm desperate to take my wife to be out the country as the last time we went we had to cut it short for me to attend a funeral of a family friend, where to go?I've been to Tunisia, Algeria, all the usual holiday spots. somewhere thats not common but the sceneary and historical roots are essential as my girl is a geoggraphy nut case. Im thinking Cuba any experience anybody? P.s i've just purchased a Bucket from KFC and she munched it all leaving me some scraps. pregnant females are no joke.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm bias but..lisbon is you... got everything you need, plus it's cheap to get to.. stupid amounts of history and if your girl likes landscapes n that, then just head south outta lisbon and you'll go through green country like the english country side then into what looks like mexico in alentejo, then down into the beautiful beaches of the algarve... sorted man!

^^your people chat sh*tsickest holiday imoegypt is wack
Fam a LOT of people have told me never Cuba, once upon a time I wanted to go cos two couples I knew went there for honeymoons and said it was heavy and TBH Cuba is fairly cheap, but then about 20 sets of people have said never go Cuba, even some mad couple I met on holiday, had to take a transfer from my hotel back to airport with me said NEVER go Cuba and they was clued up on holidays and had been to similar places as me and shared my views.Everyone is different, where as Egypt is alright/good imo, just if you go with your chick them man make it not cool at all.

An associate of mine went to Egypt with her fella. Said she had a great time, the pictures looked nice.
wut did dey do
Well from the pictures it looked like they just chilled. Im looking to go myself but I would wanna do the quad biking and all the sight-seeing aswell as chill.