skepta and tempa t

Lenny The Tramp

Guest M12 Part 2
Last guy was good, perfect form for benchSkepta been getting hench
it always annoys me when people dont fully extend on the top bit of the bench, dont even know why. apart from that his form was flawless.vids like this motivate me bare. time to start chasing them 3 plates :!: :!: :!:D.s griminal needs marcus to pencil him in to some of his sessions for a couple years or tempz will actually end his life

Guest M12 Part 2
i believe tempa t has been pushing weight since he was in secondary school - thats why hes strong- not many people started so early
:D dont care fam. from time ur pushing very close to 2x your bodyweight on bench for reps ur doing a lot. regardless of how long u been training

it always annoys me when people dont fully extend on the top bit of the bench, dont even know why. apart from that his form was flawless.vids like this motivate me bare. time to start chasing them 3 plates :!: :!: :!:D.s griminal needs marcus to pencil him in to some of his sessions for a couple years or tempz will actually end his life
True, or when they arch there back NUFF, I know you should do that with DB's slightly.With BB bench I fully extend and bring it down so my arms are level, so just above hitting my chest to give my chest the more workout, bringing it further includes your delts and tris (Safe Carpe lol)Also would you lot agree if your tall, benching is a lot harder

True, or when they arch there back NUFF, I know you should do that with DB's slightly.With BB bench I fully extend and bring it down so my arms are level, so just above hitting my chest to give my chest the more workout, bringing it further includes your delts and tris (Safe Carpe lol)Also would you lot agree if your tall, benching is a lot harder
OH SEEN! Explains why my tris almost always give in before my chest! So only go to the point where my arms are at right angles and the top part of my arms are horizontal?

OH SEEN! Explains why my tris almost always give in before my chest! So only go to the point where my arms are at right angles and the top part of my arms are horizontal?
nah, further, try a wider grip as well.

My grip is plenty wide.So how far do I frikkin bring the bar down? Till it's touching my chest? How does that take emphasis off my tris? I do that anyway btw.ALSO, I'm soon to start trying to doing max reps (just for my information). I do 3 x 7 or 8 at 80KG atm. How much you think my max rep should be roughly? Just wanna know where to start and then work up.

Guest M12 Part 2
True, or when they arch there back NUFF, I know you should do that with DB's slightly.Also would you lot agree if your tall, benching is a lot harder
definitely bar has to travel a further distance.

Guest M12 Part 2
My grip is plenty wide.So how far do I frikkin bring the bar down? Till it's touching my chest? How does that take emphasis off my tris? I do that anyway btw.ALSO, I'm soon to start trying to doing max reps (just for my information). I do 3 x 7 or 8 at 80KG atm. How much you think my max rep should be roughly? Just wanna know where to start and then work up.
somewhere between 95 and 110