Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Do U Have Enemas?

#??? i kno some of u proberly have, how u deal with it, cus i cannot rest till i no things r bless with people.....who r theese enemies ?? how u come to have them?

Probably have a few that are either undercover or I've forgotten about. I know there's a few waste guys in Essex that are holding a grudge but I don't really have time for it.

#??? i kno some of u proberly have, how u deal with it, cus i cannot rest till i no things r bless with people.....who r theese enemies ?? how u come to have them?
MONEY

Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use EnemiesBe wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.
SNM

There is a guy around that parred me when i was a young guyBut so much time has passed revenge would be immatureBut never the less when I see his face in a rave i want to bottle it.

There is a guy around that parred me when i was a young guyBut so much time has passed revenge would be immatureBut never the less when I see his face in a rave i want to bottle it.
Shank Him FamOr Forever You Will Be ScarredShank him In His Face

Guest faze .

yeah but i aint got time for them...what was done was done, i came out bless, so that enough for me...

Law 2Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use EnemiesBe wary of friends-they will betray you more quickly, for they are easily aroused to envy. They also become spoiled and tyrannical. But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove. In fact, you have more to fear from friends than from enemies. If you have no enemies, find a way to make them.thread