FL STUDIO tricks and cheats?

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont use on the board FX, there really dry and give you a bait fruity loops sound, search for plugins likeT racksSonalksisCambridge AudioWaves bundlesFor EQ,Compressors ETCReverb, get the IK multimedia one, forgot what its called.Softplugs -Z3taPlugspund ProRob papen albino,predator,blueSample packs to look for VENGEANCE - Loads of packs,drums,fx,the lot, really good

I wanna see some progression...Make a beat now with the knowledge you have... post itthenMake a beat when you've aquired some plugins, soundfonts etc... post itAre you using software alone or do you have external peripherals like a keyboard?Oh yea.. layer your drums!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing worse than using the tinpan default drumkit in FL You can find tutorials on youtube if you need em

dats bullshit
Man like Ryan Leslie done alrightSticky too in the early days..Its definately about how you use it...Rewiring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FT BIG W
ryan leslie is MUSICALLY hard he plays live instruments ect y wud he do that in fruityloopsu c what gets me wid fruity is its soooo limited, but it is how i learnt how to structure beats i cant lieif u use fruity ,the way i see it is, you either cant afford a mac and logic pro or u just do da music ting as a hobbyive never been in a profesh studio that has fruityloops, frm time they dnt even make it 4 mac its a par