So im talking to this white chick..

Heero Yuy

in the club yesterday went out with my white guys just to a bar for a drink, and i clock this white ting sharking, not a bad looking girl at all and definately f*ck worthy... so she comes over now and starts talking to me, giving her the bars shes laughing, smiling etc.. so im not sure how it come out or how the conversation even go there but she says to me" I only guy for black guys, " and she actually says " your like the only black guy here " soon as i hear this bar, no lie all i can hear in my head is car brake screeching noise., like my brain just pulled up the handbrake.. no lie ....my face was actuallyHughes_Timothy_2007.4.3.16.31.38.JPGi just actually walked away...i have a problem with girls highlighted above... i think each to his own but no need to go and publish it and i find girls who openly admit it like that are more time bukkake bitches.. not to mention she was from stoke, bare fresh off the boat africans, bare HIV running loose

Guest Wu-Tang

BasicallyYou aint offended that she was a wogsocket, your only offended because of Jubari was in the club you wouldnt have gotten no chance for p*ssy?Maybe your an Urkel-type I'm not sure I doubt its that but I'm sure she only phrased it like that because she could think of no better way to say, 'lets f*ck'I've encountered plenty of girls like this with no tact, its irritating but what can you do? they're stupid.You should expect nothing less from a bait a sket.

Maybe your an Urkel-type I'm not sure but I'm sure she only phrased it like that because she could think of no better way to say, 'lets f*ck'I've encountered plenty of girls like this with no tact, its irritating but what can you do? their stupid.
yeah she had weak bars no decorum or grace to dress up what she said with any class.but i do agree eyebrow would have been raised hard like a shot upon hearing that line given ur situation and company etc.proceed with caution

BasicallyYou aint offended that she was a wogsocket, your only offended because of Jubari was in the club you wouldnt have gotten no chance for p*ssy?Maybe your an Urkel-type I'm not sure I doubt its that but I'm sure she only phrased it like that because she could think of no better way to say, 'lets f*ck'I've encountered plenty of girls like this with no tact, its irritating but what can you do? they're stupid.You should expect nothing less from a bait a sket.
I think it was more to the point is that because she knew she was slightly attractive she could drop those bars and think, i would be ok with it and still be on it.. end of the day if i walked into a girl and said" you know i only go for mixed race things and your the only one in the shoobs, how r u anyway ? "nah wouldn't run..price of p*ssy ain't that high.. that the par can run

Them gurls are a total put off.If I get a hint that, that gurl only does black, I think that she only likes my colour an so she is void.Allow having a gurl telling me about curly hair and what shade our baby will be, had that with the ex and learned to stay well clear.Usually, they are grade-A slags and most of the time cheat on their boyfriends. I know gurls like this who have cheated on their man (mans tried to lock them down differently and it still failed lol).

Them gurls are a total put off.If I get a hint that, that gurl only does black, I think that she only likes my colour an so she is void.Allow having a gurl telling me about curly hair and what shade our baby will be, had that with the ex and learned to stay well clear.Usually, they are grade-A slags and most of the time cheat on their boyfriends. I know gurls like this who have cheated on their man (mans tried to lock them down differently and it still failed lol).
this basically, i know bare guys will turn a blind eye on this point for the f*ck and i ain't got nothing against them man at alll but to me personally my morales and my principles are too well rooted to throw them a side for a random bosh.. im not down with a f*ck because of my skin colour alone..not that guyalso the fact these girls will more time be slag and cheat on there man differently are just fuel to the fire

Guest Wu-Tang

To be honest though you were looking to f*ck a loose chick yea? Had she not said the 'your the only black guy thing' as you said yourself, she was sexy enough for the beatSo considering that she is a boshShe could be willing to f*ck you becauseshe see's you have moneythinks your nicelikes your 'swag'You gamed herShe was just plain horny and chose youor any other bosh-excuseSo for any of these reasons you could have been beating this sket after you left the clubbut because the reason is your black, suddenly your principles get in the way?I find that a little odd my friendLet it work for you innit, the next time the reason you will be getting a conversation because your black, the opening line will start with 'Evening Sir, my name is PC Brown, we've had a lot of knife crime in this area.'...

• Upvote 2

To be honest though you were looking to f*ck a loose chick yea? Had she not said the 'your the only black guy thing' as you said yourself, she was sexy enough for the beatSo considering that she is a boshShe could be willing to f*ck you becauseshe see's you have moneythinks your nicelikes your 'swag'You gamed herShe was just plain horny and chose youor any other bosh-excuseSo for any of these reasons you could have been beating this sket after you left the clubbut because the reason is your black, suddenly your principles get in the way?I find that a little odd my friendLet it work for you innit, the next time the reason you will be getting a conversation because your black, the opening line will start with 'Evening Sir, my name is PC Brown, we've had a lot of knice crime in this area.'...
lolbut yeah i would have probably ended up boshing this random chick had she of held her tounge a little longer ..but she didn't and once she said those words and i knew what she was about then the shield went up.. end of the day you can't defend against somthing in hiding.. wasn't until it came to my attention then i had to dead ittbh any reason she u stated would have ended up in her bathing in white stuff but allow the whole beating because im black.. not that desperate for a f*ck

It's like this gurl I used to go sixth form with, everything she spoke about was black boy this and black boy that, it is f*ck*ng annoying and will not get such gurls happy by giving into their bullshit, just the same if she boasted the guy had money etc etc.These type of gurls are not nice, wouldn't even have them as a sex buddy.I got caught slipping by getting with a gurl who focused her life on being black, but this never works and instead, the slag in them comes out. I remember bitch went as far as having a weave, looked so sh*t like her head got done with a lawn mower. The f*ck*ng bitch.Rather be looked at as a human being than my colour, yes people maybe attracted to certain races, but allow not being open minded or declaring out loud that you only do ______ race.

"i usualy go for black guys, but i dunno theres something about you that i really like"holdtight the mandem that get those lines on a regular

"i usualy go for black guys, but i dunno theres something about you that i really like"holdtight the mandem that get those lines on a regular
Probably said that coz no nigga would go near her and a turk was the closest thing she could get.Just saying
Llow it Lewis