So im talking to this white chick..

Heero Yuy

"i usualy go for black guys, but i dunno theres something about you that i really like"holdtight the mandem that get those lines on a regular
Probably said that coz no nigga would go near her and a turk was the closest thing she could get.Just saying
lmao!!and wow at this chick! u did the right thing to just walk off ..

Guest Lemons
"i usualy go for black guys, but i dunno theres something about you that i really like"holdtight the mandem that get those lines on a regular
Lol at you being the guy she spoke to after wrigh2uk walked off.
I lol'd

allow giving a sh*t about y shes f*ckin u if ur only after the bang!she can call me p diddy for all i care!
allow being called Jermaine or Leroy when im banging a chick,dn't care if its the biggest slag in western europe!!!! sex comes around often enough to divert from chicks that would do this
I lol'd
^^ :D

:D funny guy tbh most places i hit its like spot the white guy so highly unlikely

What a stupid dog to have.I hate people who have them dogs to show off with.My ex has this type of dog because she wants to be black, so drunkmofo, you are officially a I wanna be black gurl!!!Gurls wanting a soft dog>>>>>>>>>>>>I wanna be black type gurlsMe wanting a Siamese(sp) cat>>>>>>>>>>>I wanna be black type gurls

What a stupid dog to have.I hate people who have them dogs to show off with.My ex has this type of dog because she wants to be black, so drunkmofo, you are officially a I wanna be black gurl!!!Gurls wanting a soft dog>>>>>>>>>>>>I wanna be black type gurlsMe wanting a Siamese(sp) cat>>>>>>>>>>>I wanna be black type gurls
To show them off? Oh my godStaffs are not aggressive dogs, shes the most sweetest natured dog i have come across just because she is play fighting with my other Dalmation its what dogs do naturally! Play!!And your theory is Rubbish hunny!Why do you assosiate staffs with black gurls? Staffies are actually Nannie dogs and hunters of rats! they have been used by familys as home dogs for centuries! What annoyes me is lil ass old bitches and hounds who buy staffs turn them aggressive and use them to try look tough on road cause they are insecure little p*ssy'oles!You theory is sh*t hun cause i have three dogsA StaffA Dalmation and a Bichon Frise (Which is a miniture dog!) So Go on then H8r!Further more i dont know many Black girls with Horses either! But its kl Keep on your hate campaign!

Lol what the f*ck bruv?