So im talking to this white chick..

Heero Yuy

If I had of overheard this conversation I would have face palmed myself so hard I would have fallen into unconsciousness.
seriously LOL'ing @ this comment :D sick guybeing white myself, her saying such madness is an insult, why does race come up everyyyyyyytime

Do you seriously think your 14 or something? and that im 14 and will feel bullied and unfortunate because of several forum users who want to cuss me because how i look? Maybe you would want to step back and remind your selfs about being grown and respectable instead of young dumb and BITCH ASS LIL MO FOS! But like they say old habbits die hard!So they best you can do is insult how i look ALL OF YOU?And you think you are "cool" mature ppl that others should seek to be like or around?I FEEL SORRY FOR U PPL! SERIOUS!
i think its more of the way your comments come across at times is the more of the issue than the way you look,and they laugh at pretty much anyones picture if they dont look highly attractive in their eyes, you just have to laugh it off and not respond and before u know it, its forgotton with.
The laugh of it is, is that ppl are saying i cant hold up an arguement yet these are the people who are feelin to dig around my pictures and cuss my pictures to try hold up there arguement because they cant get there point across with out being a lil bitch!Im not really bothered by the fact they want to post up my pics and have a giggle at how i look or what ever thats kl because its about them really not me!If i was bothered about it i could easily delete that profile take all the pics off or something and that way none of them would be able to continue to post it but reality is Its my picture and i couldnt give a flying f*ck about the lil Idiots on here who have no substance to an arguement but to post a pic of me and run some random names at me! Groww up!Forgotten with?lol Neva that! I have a memory and i remember everything till my grave! :D
i think they probably dug up your picture to see if your picture matched the way you type, to preharps see if the way you typed matched the way they thought you may look, if that makes any sense.i think its good you have such confidence and positivity that you are not bothered by some of the comments that were said.

I cant f*ck with white girls tbh, them bitches nowadays come with drama, they did before but its worse now that every nigga and his cousin own one or bred up one. A team of black chicks its bound to be one or two white girls that have been drilled by the black chicks male friends. Plus i hate the looks white folk give you when your with a white girl, like they want to guillotine a nigga. There are some good white girls around though who have varied tastes in men, but as for Danielle, Tara, Chantelle, Jodie, Jade who only want skin that matches a twix bar, watch that monkey on your back after nut.

I cant f*ck with white girls tbh, them bitches nowadays come with drama, they did before but its worse now that every nigga and his cousin own one or bred up one. A team of black chicks its bound to be one or two white girls that have been drilled by the black chicks male friends. Plus i hate the looks white folk give you when your with a white girl, like they want to guillotine a nigga. There are some good white girls around though who have varied tastes in men, but as for Danielle, Tara, Chantelle, Jodie, Jade who only want skin that matches a twix bar, watch that monkey on your back after nut.
the irony in this statement makes me wanna cry tbh the way i have heard TOO MANY black man say they fed up with white chicks and now im reading this.

White chicks for the win!
c/sslash lmao @ the ones who try a ting..... white girls thinking they can win against me never !

yeah cool

We need to make a "I want black babies" topic and post all the bitches we know who are white/negro only non black gurls to either not wife, just f*ck and to always wear a condom with.What do you say???Whos p*ssy not to do it???*Gets a fake account ready*

• 1 year later...
in the club yesterday went out with my white guys just to a bar for a drink, and i clock this white ting sharking, not a bad looking girl at all and definately f*ck worthy... so she comes over now and starts talking to me, giving her the bars shes laughing, smiling etc.. so im not sure how it come out or how the conversation even go there but she says to me" I only guy for black guys, " and she actually says " your like the only black guy here " soon as i hear this bar, no lie all i can hear in my head is car brake screeching noise., like my brain just pulled up the handbrake.. no lie ....my face was actuallyHughes_Timothy_2007.4.3.16.31.38.JPGi just actually walked away...i have a problem with girls highlighted above... i think each to his own but no need to go and publish it and i find girls who openly admit it like that are more time bukkake bitches.. not to mention she was from stoke, bare fresh off the boat africans, bare HIV running loose
hahahahhahahahah!
  • Downvote 8

Guest Awesome Kong
ur fukkin gay u know thatfuk u*leaves thread in disgust*
Im going to assume thats you in your avi and say hold in there lifes hard but you'll find sombodyits the inside that counts buddy
can we just go back a minute...a girl comes up to you, she likes black guys. your the only black guy there and also mentioned you thought she looked good. an opportunity to get p*ssy just wasted. i condemn your behavior seriouslyare you one of those black guys that think they too good for white women or something. wtf
SMH