So im talking to this white chick..

Heero Yuy

TTL, you can only draw white girls. Not no decent ones either. It's bait you will be one of them guys who you see with a local fat white slag who have mixed raced kids with dutty tuff head piece who don't season their chicken, lamb and beef. I do hope you get one of them fat bitches pregnant so you have a reminder of your failed life and your sh*t game to only be drawing them.Wogsocket lover
zzzzzzzzzzzzz. u wanna marry a kebab munching fat greek bitch . u lucky i'm in a good mood n not neggin.

Guest Awesome Kong

LOL Swear everyone else mentions them chicks apart from me. Unlucky for you I'm not with a Greek nor will I ever marry one. Your arguement is over.When you hit clubs you head straight for tings who look like this:ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpgSTFU you little bitch and stop posting pictures of yourself in boxers you little homosexual.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Guest Awesome Kong
Whoresum u used to get robbed 4 yr dinner money n bus ticket at skl. don't try act bossy u mincing lil faggit.
LOL Them ones where you drop anything to try win, your time in Malia!

To be honest though you were looking to f*ck a loose chick yea? Had she not said the 'your the only black guy thing' as you said yourself, she was sexy enough for the beatSo considering that she is a boshShe could be willing to f*ck you becauseshe see's you have moneythinks your nicelikes your 'swag'You gamed herShe was just plain horny and chose youor any other bosh-excuseSo for any of these reasons you could have been beating this sket after you left the clubbut because the reason is your black, suddenly your principles get in the way?I find that a little odd my friendLet it work for you innit, the next time the reason you will be getting a conversation because your black, the opening line will start with 'Evening Sir, my name is PC Brown, we've had a lot of knice crime in this area.'...
  • Downvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
"i usualy go for black guys, but i dunno theres something about you that i really like"holdtight the mandem that get those lines on a regular
Probably said that coz no nigga would go near her and a turk was the closest thing she could get.Just saying
LMFAO

Guest Rorschach
To be honest though you were looking to f*ck a loose chick yea? Had she not said the 'your the only black guy thing' as you said yourself, she was sexy enough for the beatSo considering that she is a boshShe could be willing to f*ck you becauseshe see's you have moneythinks your nicelikes your 'swag'You gamed herShe was just plain horny and chose youor any other bosh-excuseSo for any of these reasons you could have been beating this sket after you left the clubbut because the reason is your black, suddenly your principles get in the way?I find that a little odd my friendLet it work for you innit, the next time the reason you will be getting a conversation because your black, the opening line will start with 'Evening Sir, my name is PC Brown, we've had a lot of knife crime in this area.'...
Do not remember posting this but I c/s myself