LOL @ Lahi talking about atmosphere

MetaFives

When away supporters going to Liverpool get their ticket with an essay about not standing throughout the matchSMH
seriousletter from liverpool fc not arsenal?most ironic thing is kop stand for 90 mins for all big gamesnobody does nothinnd its becdause of hillsbrough tht i get threatened with ejection/ban for standin most weeks smhhow u gettin up there?

Why please?Swear Liverpool fans outsing fans at most stadiums
how many home games u go to a season?how many away games u go to a season?
You know what you make a really valid point <_< I was at emirates when benayoun ad crouch was tearing arsenal apart.Hell I was sitting with arsenal fans listening to other liverpool fans singing way over yonder wondering why there was no sound from where I was sitting except for the one crazy female arsenal fan that wouldnt follow the arsenal suit.I dont go many away games but I DO go to at least one home game a year and Ive NEVER heard anyone go anfield and outsing the home fans. Im not sayin it doesn t happen but I never been there to hear it.

When away supporters going to Liverpool get their ticket with an essay about not standing throughout the matchSMH
seriousletter from liverpool fc not arsenal?most ironic thing is kop stand for 90 mins for all big gamesnobody does nothinnd its becdause of hillsbrough tht i get threatened with ejection/ban for standin most weeks smhhow u gettin up there?
Yeah, Liverpool FC.Train there.Getting back? Don't ask

Nah, to be fair, Liverpool are tryin to inforce this whole movement at the moment aswell, its understandable at the top of the annie road end cause your not gonna see the game if people infront of you are standin then you have to stand to see over them you cant see anythinTheyre tryin to do it for the people at the top end of the kop now aswell, which i dont see the point in

You know what you make a really valid point <_< I was at emirates when benayoun ad crouch was tearing arsenal apart.Hell I was sitting with arsenal fans listening to other liverpool fans singing way over yonder wondering why there was no sound from where I was sitting except for the one crazy female arsenal fan that wouldnt follow the arsenal suit.I dont go many away games but I DO go to at least one home game a year and Ive NEVER heard anyone go anfield and outsing the home fans. Im not sayin it doesn t happen but I never been there to hear it.
Everton done it in the FA cup this season like, i was in the kop and i could still tell we were bein outsung, was shameful tbh

suprisingly scouse stewards are one of the better ones i've experiencedi was literally as close to the home fans as you could be in the 5-0 and the bloke infront of me was just asking to get kicked out (arguing with home fans and tryna push the steward out of the way to argue with them), one of the other stewards tried to kick him out but the steward he was giving grief to just told the other one to leave it and it wasn't anything he couldnt deal with. got respect from me for that.

wasnt making a point, was asking two questions. surely you can see this no?senile prick

suprisingly scouse stewards are one of the better ones i've experiencedi was literally as close to the home fans as you could be in the 5-0 and the bloke infront of me was just asking to get kicked out (arguing with home fans and tryna push the steward out of the way to argue with them), one of the other stewards tried to kick him out but the steward he was giving grief to just told the other one to leave it and it wasn't anything he couldnt deal with. got respect from me for that.
Yeahh, near the top of the upper centenary my uncle has two season tickets so when ive been with him when my little cousin cant go theres always been away supporters sat there who more than enough try and cause arguments, the stewards are quite good with dealin with themI think someone's bought out all them seats and just sells them on

wasnt making a point, was asking two questions. surely you can see this no?senile prick
It just seemed like you was being sarcastic surely you can see that?Silly f*ck*ng twat :rolleyes:

It just seemed like you was being sarcastic surely you can see that?Silly f*ck*ng twat :rolleyes:
was two simple questionswas going to ask further questions depending on your responsehowever u sound emotionalmaybe having a clueless avi made u paranoid that everyone is against u

was two simple questionswas going to ask further questions depending on your responsehowever u sound emotionalmaybe having a clueless avi made u paranoid that everyone is against u
You could be right :confused: but from you had to add the "Senile prick" comment (For what reason?) it seemed safe to assume it had nothing to do with that old AVI of which Im no longer affiliated with and more to do with you having a direct problem with me, which would suggest YOUR emotional.Get me?

You could be right :confused: but from you had to add the "Senile prick" comment (For what reason?) it seemed safe to assume it had nothing to do with that old AVI of which Im no longer affiliated with and more to do with you having a direct problem with me, which would suggest YOUR emotional.Get me?
senile prick comment was a direct reply to ur sarcastic"You know what you make a really valid point <_<"of which there was no need as i had only asked simple questionsdo you reply with similar sarcasm when ur barber asks what you would like?i guessed not...therefore i came to the conclusion your sarcasm is a reflex defense mechanism stemming from the paranoia that you are being targetted
Get me?