Do You Think

Guest Wu-Tang

Guest Wu-Tang

That record labels / music television programmes should be told that any music with sexual based imagery and themese.g.beyonce-gal-singleladies03.jpgrihanna-hate-that-i-love-you.jpgWill only be aired after the 9pm watershed (not whether it will happen, whether you think it should)These are by far not the worst images I could have found, but they are probably the biggest culprits + role-models at the momentDo you think that its right/acceptable for this kind of thing to be commonplace on tv, especially in TV who's man market is children ages 5-17Do you not think it strange that openly sexually provocative things are worn in music videos like this, and not a second thought is given to it? Or do you think its perfectly fine?etcDiscuss..

Do You ThinkThat record labels / music television programmes should be told that any music with sexual based imagery and themesWill only be aired after the 9pm watershed (not whether it will happen, whether you think it should)
Yeh i do.Some times when i'm at my mums and i'm flicking through music channels I think sh*t i better turn this off in case my little sister things this shits acceptable.

Guest Triple XXX
Most def. have to draw for the remote so many times when the younger is around.Even some of these commercials, fully f*cked.
the innuendos in commercials is nutsanyone seen the salmon fish finger advert?
LMFAOthat shud b bannedn that breadstick chocolate one where the oriental chick goes to take one n ends up photocopyin her pum

Most def. have to draw for the remote so many times when the younger is around.Even some of these commercials, fully f*cked.
the innuendos in commercials is nutsanyone seen the salmon fish finger advert?
oh yes. I can't believe they need to use sex to sell a packet of salmon fish fingers

I think stuff needs to be toned down.
It worries me the way I see my 9 year old cousin acting like/thinking she's about 13.And it's blatantly cos all these singers she looks up to and watching their videos.Addressing it will only lead to a 'well you should monitor what your children are watching, that's your job as their parent' blah blah response.

Guest Wu-Tang

There is a 'you should monitor what your children watch' factorBut according OFCOM, the Regulator for communications in the UKIts guidlines define the Issue of such things as..

Material unsuitable for children must not be transmitted at times when large numbers of children may be expected to be watching.9pm is normally fixed as the point up to which licensees will regard themselves as responsible for ensuring that nothing is shown that is unsuitable for children. After 9pm parents may be expected to share responsibility for what is viewed.
http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/itc...iew_note90.htmlSo I mean, from an argumentative POV, the 'raise your children better' thing is an issue, but from a legal standpoint, can there be any argument?I think not..

TBH if at this point you need to be told not to let younglings watch the likes of mtv you really aint paying attention.I mean come on, look at some of the stuff they show like Jackass. Then I go down the street and see kids havin some mad wheelie bin race, bumper car style.If it were just down to sexual inuendo then the guidlines would be so much easier to maintain but from we are being told a salmon fish finger is a peng ting you know theres no coming back

Guest Wu-Tang

The Salmon fish finger advert will have stopped airing by the end of next week.And As I said I'm not taling about if we should let our kids watching it, I'm asking if you think it should be avalible to watch.+That advert is an innuendo, the vidoes aren't.