Sign in to follow this  
imhim

Driving Test

when using your car or someone elses car, do u need to be insured on it? or u dont need to be?

You need to be insured and when you go to the test you need to bring mot, and insurance documents.. but i dont get why dont you use ur instructors car

Guest \o/
I used my car. Your supposed to be insured on it. They didnt ask me to show any proof of anything though.
They would however make you sign a doc that would say you're covered and all that.Was it your 1st time and did you pass?

I used my car. Your supposed to be insured on it. They didnt ask me to show any proof of anything though.
They would however make you sign a doc that would say you're covered and all that.Was it your 1st time and did you pass?
Oh yeah that document thing, forgot about that, but I suppose you could just sign it regardless of whether or not your legit. Couldnt you?And nah it was my second and yeah I did.

not gna pay £60/80 for an instructor to drive me to the test centre, when i can jus use my own car long -

not gna pay £60/80 for an instructor to drive me to the test centre, when i can jus use my own car long -
I used my own car for the testmake sure your familiar with under the bonnet of the car you are driving

why are some people saying its best to use the instructors car ?i used my car for test, like imhim said, swerve paying the instructor just to wait for you whilst you complete your test in the test centre.

lol real talk tho why waste £80 for him to sit there for... 40 mins, jus so i can use his wip - gearrarra'here

£80 ? have u got a royalty instructor or somethingsurely lessons cost around the £20 mark, so if u have a lesson before hand and then pay for like the hour the instructor waits and has to drive u home etc your looking at around £40 maxlol @ £80