Driving Test

imhim

I used my car. Your supposed to be insured on it. They didnt ask me to show any proof of anything though.
They would however make you sign a doc that would say you're covered and all that.Was it your 1st time and did you pass?

I used my car. Your supposed to be insured on it. They didnt ask me to show any proof of anything though.
They would however make you sign a doc that would say you're covered and all that.Was it your 1st time and did you pass?
Oh yeah that document thing, forgot about that, but I suppose you could just sign it regardless of whether or not your legit. Couldnt you?And nah it was my second and yeah I did.

why are some people saying its best to use the instructors car ?i used my car for test, like imhim said, swerve paying the instructor just to wait for you whilst you complete your test in the test centre.

£80 ? have u got a royalty instructor or somethingsurely lessons cost around the £20 mark, so if u have a lesson before hand and then pay for like the hour the instructor waits and has to drive u home etc your looking at around £40 maxlol @ £80