Sign in to follow this  
JDC

Spotify

Just been reading the Daily mail, seen this advertised in it..http://www.spotify.com/en/products/free/Website says:Financed by advertising, the free version of Spotify is the place where most people start. Simple to download and install, in no time at all you’ll enjoy having all the music in the world at your fingertips, instant access to whatever song you want with no restrictions, and the ability to create and share playlists with friendsAnother type of Kazaa, Limewire etc? Does anybody here use it or have heard of it?

Who knows?Apologies if I'm late but my old housemate just put me on to this. Nuff music for free without downloading anything. Just search and play. And the sh*t is quick. Searching takes no time at all!www.spotify.com

only just jumped on this, dont know if i was late either it's heavy tho.on a different note wat was the name of that website where u could find any song and save them

only just jumped on this, dont know if i was late either it's heavy tho.on a different note wat was the name of that website where u could find any song and save them
www.iwantmuzik.com

www.iwantmuzik.com
*edit* i see wot u done there, badmind! lol

ur sickmy boy told me about this a few days ago but he couldn't remember the namei then proceeded to google it n download bare dodgy softwaresafe

Someone put me on, this program is sick for them random searches to broaden your music knowledge and to revisit the classics.

Oh yeh, Spotify is the way fwd. ttkk
Posted this in the topic about audio being removed from youtube but got air.Sick program and good for finding really random stuff.

Guest haze-e

Been using this at work for the last 4months.Very good. Updates regularly and has a very good range of music. Adverts piss me off though.

Guest haze-e
I can't even see no adverts?
"Hi! Im Roberta from Spotify..."And sh*t like that that play after tunes and ting. Now they got some Lady Sov advert aswell KMT.

yeh but u have to create an accountpar
Costs nothing you plum.
yeh i know that u douchebag but you still have to create an account dont you

yeh but u have to create an accountpar
Costs nothing you plum.
yeh i know that u douchebag but you still have to create an account dont you
You don't even have to use real information you knob.