Stigma With This

imhim

Guest Wu-Tang

I used to wear a vest under my tee shirt, then I realised...it wasn't neededits generally something old men and young boys do as for vests and vests aloneBack in the day used to be an all-the-time string-vest ting, had like 6, ALL RIPPED. dun know about wearin the yellow one on top of a green oneI wouldnt wear a tanktop now unless I was on holiday, might wear a...dunno what they are calledthe ones that are more like sleeveless teeshirts, thats a standard football thing aswellI still wear my stab proof though, 'case I get moved to

I used to wear a vest under my tee shirt, then I realised...it wasn't neededits generally something old men and young boys do as for vests and vests aloneBack in the day used to be an all-the-time string-vest ting, had like 6, ALL RIPPED. dun know about wearin the yellow one on top of a green oneI wouldnt wear a tanktop now unless I was on holiday, might wear a...dunno what they are calledthe ones that are more like sleeveless teeshirts, thats a standard football thing aswellI still wear my stab proof though, 'case I get moved to
source?

Guest Wu-Tang

No source as of yet but the traditional white tanktop undervest is something thats assosiated with old men, along with shoes with sock-puller-uppers (whatever they are called)Go to somewhere like Gran Canaria, and you can see plenty of Old english/german men in those vests, with shorts, a hat, beige socks and brown shoes-------As for young males...didnt everyone have them vests when they were little?The 'adams' vest