Napa

STRIPEZ

People are excited going napa peak time with all the beef.But tbh, I'll go at anytime and still draw pure gyal there.TBH, only go Napa, bun malia. Don't get me wrong malia is sick, but napa is sicker.Keep away from the last club on the strip, that's where majority of the waste black people, I wanna be black white gurls go with the STDs fannies.

^ Abyss?
Yeah man, bare little rats in there, rather go to the clubs where the older looking people went or the white clubs or castle tbh.Bitches are so easy out there, bare gurls are on sexing, if your half decent looking then quite a few bitches will make moves on you.LOL @ all the gurls who were interested in me just being asked "have you got friends" so I can hook my boys up instead.LOL @ all the gurls who were pissed because they saw me chatting the 10/10 bitch I f*cked back in the day & knowing they wont top that.LOL @ all the gurls who invited my back, me saying later and then playing knock down ginger on them.LOL @ the gurls on drugs.LOL @ me being the guy to bring gurls back then me friends not even attempting to move to the bitches :mellow:<_< f*ck it, Ayia Napa is sick, if I were single............ (woulda drawed for the featherlites)

I recently changed my mind about going, 2 of our friends wanted to go but didnt make up their minds up until it was to late to be added on to the group and now the hotel is fully booked, so i was planning on selling my ticket to one of them but now its causing some big bitchfit arguement about who should get my place etc so them 2 have just booked a different hotel.my mates are tryna sell napa to me and how great it will be and how il regret not going, but im not convinced, ok ye i admit, at first i was looking forward to it but after much thinking about it,i have changed my mind.Rather go on a OAP coach trip to the peak district tbh.so its either go or loose my money........ ffs unless i can find someone else to take my place.

was gona reach with a few of my boys, but as per usual, all chat no actioncoulda got 2 weeks for £360 if we booked in JAN how much isit goin for now?lol at my boy thinkin he can afford to come and go JA like 2 weeks afterwhilst earnin £60/week then persuading us to have 1 week in zante cos its cheaper/betterboys lost his mind

Lol@ the Ignorant replies!So the people that generally go Napa are from UK, Yet you state Napa is rife for STDS Clearly then the UK is rife cause its those 1's that must be going to make Napa Hoochie central!About generalising people like that! LOL my dayz!
Again: SHUTUP :!:

Lol@ the Ignorant replies!So the people that generally go Napa are from UK, Yet you state Napa is rife for STDS Clearly then the UK is rife cause its those 1's that must be going to make Napa Hoochie central!About generalising people like that! LOL my dayz!
Again: SHUTUP :!:
Why dont you get a life hunny, instead of following me around this forum typing up your haterish antics! :lol: