Westwood Ladies night

n/a

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at 3 minutes and I'm pretty impressed. Dunno who this big chick that just got on the mic is but I like her flow. The flow sounds familiar though.Lol at the first chick and the little one with the high voice having no content and using the old tricks mandem were using 5+ years ago of talking fast and chatting sh*t. Big up the "You can't see me, be me, tree me, not likely, highly unlikely, pikey, psych me...." crew.Edit: Do not listen past 6.50. The yardie one does something cringeworthy. Saddening like Nathan at The Jump Off.

well tbh some of what i saw was cringeworthy but its more for the fact that i KNOW that other people LIKE to slew women doing their thing and IF one was my girl i would just feel it for her cos with the exception of the yardie chick i saw potential in all the ones i listened to.ie nolay lioness etcto be honest its not even how the girls spit its how they carry themselves i didnt see no swagger just girls trying HARD. co sign the person talkin about nolay saying brap sh*t is embarrassing to watch.