Liverpool Suspend Charles Itandje For Conduct During Hillsborough Memorial Service

Francis Coquelin

Wat u get when u bring in these 2 bob foreign playersHe should be made an example of by the club & by the Liverpool gangstersHe has made a mockery of the club and the cityI kno people who lost loved ones, its not a joke
To be honest the club should look at themselves and ask why they have signed a man who either doesn't know or care about the history of the club.either tell/teach him about the history of the club and the culture of the city/region/country or only sign English lads who give a sh*t or bring through Scouse yoth team players who give a sh*t what Luca said about why would he give a sh*t is right every football fan should look at their teams squad and open their eyes to which players actually care about their club and are aiming to uphold the tradition and culture of that club and realise that guy who's name you got on the back of your shirt don't give a sh*t about you or your club, he's there to get paid then he moves on.expecting this guy to care is like falling in love with a prostituteallow signing some any french/african guy who's only there for the pay check who doesn't even play regular and expecting him to even care about whats happeningand why do they need to hold an investigation anyway, he needs to get he's p45he'll probably be lynched if he ever puts on a Liverpool shirt again anyway
If Liverpool did that they would be sh*tsame as United and every other team

its got nothin to do with knowing the history of clubif ur at any funeral /memorial u dont fuk aboutespecially if its on tv or ur sittin amongst relatives
Get me. Doesn't matter who it is or what happened to them.... You don't f*ck about at a memorial. Simple really.
!Guy is a wasteman.

Liverpool goalkeeper Charles Itandje says Hillsborough reaction 'overboard'

Liverpool's disgraced goalkeeper Charles Itandje has hastened his exit by insisting the furore over his offensive behaviour at the Hillsborough memorial service has been blown out of all proportion. Kenny Dalglish, meanwhile, is close to completing an emotional return to the club.Itandje, the reserve keeper, has been suspended for 14 days and fined the maximum two weeks' wages by the club. Itandje, who was caught on camera laughing and nudging team-mate Damien Plessis, issued a public apology three days later and has vowed to apologise in person to relatives of the 96 Liver­pool supporters who died at Hillsborough. However, in an interview with the French newspaper Aujourd'hui Sport the 26-year-old has also claimed to have been wrongly vilified."It is a 30-second clip about which people are going overboard," said the former France Under-21 player. "You need to see an hour of the video if you want to judge my behaviour but you know the papers [in England]. They make a big deal of things."Itandje said he has "no idea" how he had caused such offence and has not had any contact from the Liverpool ­manager, Rafael Benítez, since the service. "I have had no explanation. It does not change a great deal, as I am already on the transfer list. I should be leaving this summer. I am not used in the team. I don't want to seem paranoid but I hope this is not linked with my situation at the club."Liverpool expect to confirm that Dalglish is to return to the club after 18 years. The Scot has been in talks with the Anfield hierarchy over an ambassadorial role, with responsibility for the youth academy.
Guys just does not care really.

tbh why the f*ck would he give a sh*thes a random fresh african who cant speak english at a boring ceremony for crackas who died 20 yrs agoin his country96 people die from malnutrition every dayso good on you charles itandje for being RIGHTLy bemused by this false sycophantic putrid and sickly outpouring of false emotion from the so called 'best fans in the world'shame on liverpool for being a racist club
lmfao