OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

Looking for a new run around now as well, had a p reg and i ignored the whole change cambelt bizness, long for spending money on a car i didnt really like, well it lasted 2000 miles past the recommended amount, decided to die on a roundabout. Got like 2k for a new old whip, but im still not sure what to do with the corpse, scrap or sell arn as spares and repairs?

It's weird, I'm actually looking forward to shotting my car in January. The way I could be saving money if I didn't have it is nuts. And certain times stuck in traffic and trying to find parking in some places makes me wish I had taking public transport instead.

It's weird, I'm actually looking forward to shotting my car in January. The way I could be saving money if I didn't have it is nuts. And certain times stuck in traffic and trying to find parking in some places makes me wish I had taking public transport instead.
Getting this already. Sick of people telling me I should drive places when they don't have to think about where I'm gonna park."Oi, we're going to the O2, you should drive!"Parking is like £6. Travelcard is £5.

Trust.Every loose cash i ever had is gone on my new car!! Sometimes i can't even be bothered to drive if i know there is going to be no parking spaces. From now on im only going places with car parks. If not, im taking train (f*ck buses)

Getting this already. Sick of people telling me I should drive places when they don't have to think about where I'm gonna park."Oi, we're going to the O2, you should drive!"Parking is like £6. Travelcard is £5.
Went west end yesterday for some comedy show.Parking was a joke ting. Had to park a good few roads away whereas the other vehicle in our party managed to get a space just up teh road. And the one way systems in and around Oxford Street are f*cked. Trying to get back to one specific place comes like a quest.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssss

Went west end yesterday for some comedy show.Parking was a joke ting. Had to park a good few roads away whereas the other vehicle in our party managed to get a space just up teh road. And the one way systems in and around Oxford Street are f*cked. Trying to get back to one specific place comes like a quest.
Near chinatown has plenty of parking, also near where Namco wonderpark used to be, you have to know the spots

Nah but Car > Bus, long for taking shopping on the bus, or paying for cabCar with A/C > Sweaty BusCar with your music > Youngers playing music thru their fones on the BusCar > Getting on the bus with an oyster with not enough monies on it, end up paying £2, £2 you know, I remember when it was 25p

Nah but Car > Bus, long for taking shopping on the bus, or paying for cabCar with A/C > Sweaty BusCar with your music > Youngers playing music thru their fones on the BusCar > Getting on the bus with an oyster with not enough monies on it, end up paying £2, £2 you know, I remember when it was 25p
Yeah, which highlights the main point of a car. Convenience.However, in my opinion, unless you are making enough where a car can be maintained on chicken scraps of your salary...Saving money>>>>Having a car.

Yeah, which highlights the main point of a car. Convenience.However, in my opinion, unless you are making enough where a car can be maintained on chicken scraps of your salary...Saving money>>>>Having a car.
Car is NEEDED, no two ways about it

Tbh I'm glad I got rid of my car.Only really needed it for when I was coming home from nights out. And even then it would have to be a sober night.No doubt a car helps, but my way of life doesn't really lend itself to having a car.But I'm still praying I can pick up a range nxt year. Wanted it for agessssssssss !

Not in everyone's situation. There's plenty of places you can go on public transport that you don't need a car for. Like I said, with a car, you are paying convenience, not necessity more times than not.And public transport is bloody good value for money if you compare it to maintaining a car.

Not in everyone's situation. There's plenty of places you can go on public transport that you don't need a car for. Like I said, with a car, you are paying convenience, not necessity more times than not.And public transport is bloody good value for money if you compare it to maintaining a car.
Lol that's just not true.