OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

This Asian guy in a Jag driving infront of me yesterday crashed into a barrier, i was right behind him and could see him messing around with some paper/reading something and he just lost control, it wasn't a bad crash and loads of people from some factory/warehouse place next to it went to help so i just kept driving, had a job interview to get to.

You only learn not to do these things once you see it happen right infront of you or it happens to you, i used to speed through roundabouts that i knew were quiet, one night my hand end swung out and i nearly went into a lampost but managed to control it and keep it on the road.. it was in the middle of the night so there was no other cars about, i just went home and wiped my ass.. never did that ever again

• Upvote 3

This Asian guy in a Jag driving infront of me yesterday crashed into a barrier, i was right behind him and could see him messing around with some paper/reading something and he just lost control, it wasn't a bad crash and loads of people from some factory/warehouse place next to it went to help so i just kept driving, had a job interview to get to.

You only learn not to do these things once you see it happen right infront of you or it happens to you, i used to speed through roundabouts that i knew were quiet, one night my hand end swung out and i nearly went into a lampost but managed to control it and keep it on the road.. it was in the middle of the night so there was no other cars about, i just went home and wiped my ass.. never did that ever again

loooool !!

• Upvote 2

Don't you hate supermarket car parks, always some person who slams his/her door open without looking at the gap between there car and yours

i took my mom to a shop quickly on the weekend and i stayed in my car, seen bare people looking into the car next to them to see if anyones in it before pushing there doors wide open to get out and hitting the car next to them, doing it casual like it's right to do that

the last time it happened to me, there was a kid in the car that parked next to me in the car par, he opened the back door while his mum went to pay at the machine to get a ticket but the wind must have blown it fully open, i turned and looked directly at the snotty prick and he was a bit shocked, as if it was a genuine accident, so i didn't say nothing.. i got out after they went and noticed that it left a mark on my car (nothing major, could easily polish it out) but decided to key a smiley face on the drivers door of the womans car anyway

i would be pissed if i had a 20k+ car and someone did that

A minor review of my ibiza cupra.

done over a thousand miles in it so far. i can say wow! The car is a 1.4tsi turbo charged and super charged. Driving normally from lift off, i don't know whether i'm driving a diesel or petrol as the torque of the engine at low revs is a lot, meaning you have no need to re the guts out of the car and driving up hills are a minor. the handling of the car is ok, can feel the electronic dif when flying round round abouts and sharp corners just pulling the car into it. being a hot hatch, it is meant to have speed and it does! The car makes use of its 180bhp and in no time your at 60 or 70 mph and you feel yourself being squashed into you seat. Engine sounds like a beast and i always take the piss out of certain named cars when they try overtake me. car does between 400-500 miles to a tank when driving normally with premium unleaded (v.power). insides a bit plastic, though the seat hold me in when quick cornering and has seat heaters in. bi-xenons >>>>>>>..... can see everything in the night with these! only negs are no rear speakers and when you put your foot down to the floor, the dsg gearbox goes down too low a gear so you use the flappy paddles to go up a gear.

Guest petercrotch

How many times can you get caught without a driving license before you go jail ?

And how easy is it to get a fake license or to bribe and examiner ?