OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

That's actually nothing

Don't need a car right now but

What's the details ?

Are these lease/finance deals like say you put 9k upfront for the car pay off monthly then after 3 years they buy it back off you for a guaranteed price of whatever you put upfront or you buy it outright for whatever the remainder is ??

That's actually nothing

Don't need a car right now but

What's the details ?

Are these lease/finance deals like say you put 9k upfront for the car pay off monthly then after 3 years they buy it back off you for a guaranteed price of whatever you put upfront or you buy it outright for whatever the remainder is ??

Those are lease/contract hire/finance, whatever they choose to call it. Can do outright purchase too, got 10k off the OTR for a C Class Coupe before.

But yeah you can do it over 2, 3 (most pick 3 as it covers the car warranty) or 4 years, you have a guaranteed price (in the Mercedes pics its the optional purchase price) left for the remainder of the car at the end of the 2, 3, 4 years, dependent on mileage (usually 10k a year)

You either give the car in and take a new one or pay that guaranteed price. Obviously if you go under the mileage/the car holds it value better than expected, then you have equity in the car which you need to get out when you settle.

Yeah 2 hand and to sell a car, give you more than We Buy.

If you want 2 hand you gotta tell me what car, colour, mileage range etc... and your budget, if you wanna do finance on used, problem is it means shit finance deals where the APR ain't light.

But yeah I can find something set to go to a garage or auction.

Yeah 2 hand and to sell a car, give you more than We Buy.

If you want 2 hand you gotta tell me what car, colour, mileage range etc... and your budget, if you wanna do finance on used, problem is it means sh*t finance deals where the APR ain't light.

But yeah I can find something set to go to a garage or auction.

noted, nice one

My friend is a car broker. He's gone (well going this month) to work elsewhere for two years as they offered him a silly amount of money.

He can't run the company, so he's let me manage his company while he's away.

I've got his clients and the people that ring his phone, its a very good company tbh, but very much based around word of mouth and repeat custom, he has left lots of untapped places, namely the internet.