OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah u asked if u can get finance because u just started a new job and ur current car is a banger and u need a new one

So forgive me for thinking u was looking to buy a new car

Didn't realize u were still dreaming my bad.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

dno bout u but i like to plan ahead

sry if wen ur planning shit its all 'dreams'

i make mine reality

Kl but I wouldn't fuck with finance if i was u

Dno why people got this negative perception of finance guarantee u walk outside ur gates now and see any 11/12 plate it was bought via loan/finance

I had one while working put down 5 bills depo got the car at 9 thousand miles 08 plate Corsa did it for about a year paid like 2-3 bags then got back into uni had to quit work . Sold the car for 4500 at around 27000 miles. It's easy to sell jus be upfront and honest an people will pay it off in front u and drive off .

If ur copping a new ting put at least 2 bags down , 5- 10 thou miles is kl. f*ck copping a pure used ting on finance , it's like paying a phone contract for dead minutes and 2hand rinsed fone for 18 months

The better credit you have the better deal you will get

If you have bad credit, you can get finance but repayments will be high. You would prob get it too as loan is secured on the car, don't pay they take car. Not like an unsecured loan.

If you have bad credit try Black Horse Finance or First Response Finance, but most car dealers will know finance companies who help with bad credit

mugs game

live withing ur means

I agree. But realistically most people will never have 75 straight cash to drop on a range but look how many are on the road. Living outside your means is a backbone to the uk economy. When the favorable terms start coming back in, everyone will be back on the finance wave.