Frank White

OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

14 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Anything over 3 months depo is a dumb move for a lease. 

C class coupe at £228? 

It’s cheaper when you pay more upfront, (over the whole term) granted not by much but it definitely ain’t a bump.

6 minutes ago, TF S4DK said:

It’s cheaper when you pay more upfront, (over the whole term) granted not by much but it definitely ain’t a bump.

I know the more upfront the less you pay. But the difference isn't great.

Always good to hold as much cash upfront as you can. End of the day you aint getting the money back. But each to their own.

If I am dropping 2+ upfront for a car it won't be a lease pcp or full purchase.

On 12/31/2018 at 12:35 AM, TF S4DK said:

Reg and mileage?

15 plate, 28k miles

In great condition as well. Might have been a bad time to sell maybe (before Xmas)

New driver here my first whip is manual and this mess is even more annoying than i remembered it in my lessons this is pointless in london can't stay in any gear above second for longer than 5 mins . Auto ting next without a doubt.

9 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

New driver here my first whip is manual and this mess is even more annoying than i remembered it in my lessons this is pointless in london can't stay in any gear above second for longer than 5 mins . Auto ting next without a doubt.

Defo recommend an auto especially living in London

On 12/31/2018 at 6:27 PM, underwriter said:

my car is 2k deposit & £400 a month

What have you got?

19 hours ago, Realone2016 said:

Always auto!

DSG is a win!

On 1/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, Anderson said:

15 plate, 28k miles

In great condition as well. Might have been a bad time to sell maybe (before Xmas)

I meant the full reg, so I could take a look at valuation and if of any interest.

17 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

I meant the full reg, so I could take a look at valuation and if of any interest.

Oh seen. DM'd it

I know its an  old tech but that's assisted parking is so handy, when you can't be asked.

• Upvote 1

had the TINIEST head on collision with a car (approx 5-10mph) but the insurance company is talking about wanting to write the car off as the front is pushed in and is touching the AUX belt on the engine. 

In the event they do, and wont let me buy it back to fix myself, I will prob go down the lease/PCP route. Any recommendations for sites/dealerships/deals etc?

Merci

why are niggas driving with the front number plate sitting behind the windshield 

new flex?

• Downvote 1