OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

@ Jack, tbh bro just get a standard motor cos the chances are sometihng will happen to it major or minor.I had a saxo W reg, just a standard one for £2,100 and i wrote that off LOL, then when I got my insurance money just got a punto 51 plate but I dont take it to uni.Solid cars, not too many miles on and dont cause too much hassle/maintenance, plus I dont look like too much of a tramp.

i been driving no license on and off for like 6 years..... might actually go for it and book a test.....

hate it wen parents say that "run a round", "a 2 b"... shullup man cant be living life like datlike saying , theres no point getting a nice first time house, coz its only going to get broken into... naa thats long, u get it coz u like it and its nice
How can you compare a house and a car? A car does nothing but lose value. A house will value depending on the environment and economic climate. And furthermore, a car will eventually become obsolete. A house can be passed on forever pretty much.

all you no license guys.your obv not driving new cars innit?
new TT

Yeah, my plan was to get something like an '05 Astra and keep it until my mid 20's rather than going through a number of cars (I figured if I bought a decent car now and used it for long it'd cost me less money/hassle in the long run than 2-3 cars overall)but my parents don't like that idea and want me to have my Dad's banger for a year
Yeah i was going to get a banger but i thought might as well get me a car that would last me a few yearsDad wouldn't even let me get a banger but its bait he wanted a newish car so he could drive it himself :lol:Got thisKO08DVY.jpg
That's a 207 right?What's it saying...

Yea 207 VTI sportOnly 1.4 though as its my first ever car :lol:It seems alright atm, got slower acceleration than the new Corsa's thought but i think these are faster top speeds. I think after 2 years im changing it. Nice decent car. Nice seats, decent sound system. I suppose its alright for new drivers. Couldn't really tell you performance wise as i've only driven a Corsa beforehand.

@ Jack, tbh bro just get a standard motor cos the chances are sometihng will happen to it major or minor.I had a saxo W reg, just a standard one for £2,100 and i wrote that off LOL, then when I got my insurance money just got a punto 51 plate but I dont take it to uni.Solid cars, not too many miles on and dont cause too much hassle/maintenance, plus I dont look like too much of a tramp.
Punto solid? never. one of the most unreliable piles of sh*t to be produced. Fix it again tomorrow. = FIAT.

Anyone got a 206 cc/driven one?
my girlfriend has a 206cc. hate the cars. not made for anybody over 5'11 personally as i cant fit in the driving cabin.slow release on the hood.everything is seems like plastic on the inside.you feel every bump in the road. when the top is down.
Basically confirmed everything that I read in couple reviews bout it.Pissed i really love it, perfect size/look for me.

Without reading this topic I know how it's going to turn out.**THE OFFICIAL MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS TOPIC**or**THE OFFICIAL I HAVE A BETTER CAR AND MORE MONEY THAN YOU SO MY LIFE IS BETTER (even though I have no car and live terribly)TOPIC**Anyway without further ado I have the new Golf GT TDI with 20" Oz Rims.

Driving in hot weather is sick though. You can't help but take long routes and bait roads. Windows down, music loud. It's sick.And the whole feeling every bump thing is annoying. I have to proper slow down in my car or else it feels like I just drove the car off a cliff and it landed a couple hundred feet below.

I take it your a female? for the money you probably paid for it, why not get a Mazda MX-5? honestly them cars own the 206cc in every way. I only driven one car worse than a 206cc and thats a punto. Not a good look at all. it weighs bare and jus looks f*cked to me.
I am.I don't have one, was interested in getting one.Such a shame it's basically a crap car, it's so nice looking.Not a fan of Mazda's , probably go with a Polo.1st car btw.