OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

Summers the one for driving and if you aint packing one of these in your bootdsc00074onp.jpgw1600.pngthen your slackin
Tomtom, thats a pile of sh*tPremium sound systems I.E Bose, Harman Kardon >>>>
for once dis guy aint chattin sh*t puttin dem bullshit aftermarket base systems are so boy racerish keep everything standard fit but like he said with a premium sound system in it i got a bose sound sytem in my alfa gt still harman kardon are sh*t tho my boy had that in his kompressor

Summers the one for driving and if you aint packing one of these in your bootdsc00074onp.jpgw1600.pngthen your slackin
Tomtom, thats a pile of sh*tPremium sound systems I.E Bose, Harman Kardon >>>>
for once dis guy aint chattin sh*t puttin dem bullshit aftermarket base systems are so boy racerish keep everything standard fit but like he said with a premium sound system in it i got a bose sound sytem in my alfa gt still harman kardon are sh*t tho my boy had that in his kompressor
alrite alrite

LOL @ buying an 09 platewhen the housing market is the way it isu could have put a dep down on a houseu moronlolgoodbye good sir
LOLI wouldn't have put it as harsh as he did, but I C/S the gist of what he was saying.