OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

Approx 3k deposit

Three years deal £350p/m

E class coupe AMG 350d

Brother jus copped this, delivery in December.

Don't know about the E63, will obv be more, but this is still a solid E class.

Could have got that deposit down still, but yeah. My only disagreement was when people said E63, which is gonna be a lot higher.

The S3 saloon auto is about £350 a month finance, but there is about a 3 month wait.

Tell me mooooore

How many years? Is that outright purchase at the end or lump sum required?

3 years and its on Audi Solutions, so at the end keep the car and pay the balloon or give it in and take a new one...

That sounds alright

How Much deposit?

2k something.

The S3 saloon auto is about £350 a month finance, but there is about a 3 month wait.

Tell me mooooore

3 years and its on Audi Solutions, so at the end keep the car and pay the balloon or give it in and take a new one...

That sounds alright

How Much deposit?

2k something.

Excuse my cynicisn but how come your passing these deals onto us

Im guessing youve got a connect with a broker?

• Downvote 1

Tell me mooooore

That sounds alright

How Much deposit?

2k something.

Excuse my cynicisn but how come your passing these deals onto us

Im guessing youve got a connect with a broker?

It's not a deal per say, its just the price, that the dealership doesn't tell you as they have their own costs.

My commission is gonna be the same regardless and isn't paid by you.

I've never done finance for my car, but that's because I was able to buy outright, however I treat my cars the same way as a financed car, just instead of a deposit I save up for the remainder after part exchange.

Effectively all my monthly's are in that deposit, many would say I'm insane to do it that way tho.

But I would do finance if I wanted a said car and couldn't buy it outright.

Leasing = finance.

Rich people lease because they can afford the payments, don't want the hassle of having to sell a car which has considerably dropped in price once you get bored of it, the ability to get a brand new car every 2/3 years... etc

For me the biggest advantage of leasing is you don't actually ever own the car. Think of it like having a phone contract in which you give the phone back after a few years and just get another contract with the latest handset...

Waiting and saving could take 5 years tho lol.

Lol, finance is effectively renting/leasing.

I think some of you are confusing it with HP.

With a finance agreement the worst that can happen is you give the car back, you might lose your deposit and incur a couple fees, but that can be avoid if your clear and honest in advance with the car company.

It ain't just rich people that lease tho.

Lots of poor people lease, the difference for them imo, is they can be stuck with that car company for life.

As they tend to not be able to save for another deposit to leave and go elsewhere, let alone pay the final ballon payment, so they stay handing in the car and taking another car for another 3 years.

Which is fine if thats the brand you wanna stay loyal to for life, but if your driving around in a Ford with Mercedes dreams, it's not so cool.