OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

Without reading this topic I know how it's going to turn out.**THE OFFICIAL MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOURS TOPIC**or**THE OFFICIAL I HAVE A BETTER CAR AND MORE MONEY THAN YOU SO MY LIFE IS BETTER (even though I have no car and live terribly)TOPIC**Anyway without further ado I have the new Golf GT TDI with 20" Oz Rims.
my CLK>>>>>>>>>>ur golf. f*ck ur rims too.

Guest Lemons
anyone done a crash course?
I did. A weekend in Clacton (12 hours). Passed with 9 minors. Highly recommend it. Good fun. Booomshakakalalalaa.
how muchand say if you do it on day 1 and failcan you do it again infinite amount of times until you pass?(i choked on my test)
I did it with these guys:http://www.crashcourses.net/(Website looks boog tang clan but don't watch that, they're good)All then details should be there, but not sure about if you fail (the set up for me was 12 hours driving over 2 days then test on the third)

Guest Lemons
anyone done a crash course?
I did. A weekend in Clacton (12 hours). Passed with 9 minors. Highly recommend it. Good fun. Booomshakakalalalaa.
Have you got any more info on this?A website or something?Cheers
Posted just before you.

Llow the new Civics. They're sh*t. Im learning in a Type S now.
I dunno why they changed from a sick type R to a f*ck*ng triangle.
Get me. Theres bare other flaws. If you get the 3 door and move the seat forward to go in the back of the car, the seat goes back to a default position. & WHO THE f*ck THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT A SPOILER ACROSS THE MIDDLE OF THE BACK WINDOW?!

Get me. Theres bare other flaws. If you get the 3 door and move the seat forward to go in the back of the car, the seat goes back to a default position. & WHO THE f*ck THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO PUT A SPOILER ACROSS THE MIDDLE OF THE BACK WINDOW?!
lol @ copying exactly what Jeremy Clarkson said in the exact same words.

lol I still like it. Driven one. Not as aggressive though. But i'm not looking for that type of ride anymore... Need to cool off the boy racer tags I get with my current type rI like the styling.

I didn't mean to do thta but I had a driving lesson in one this morning and I had to get something out the back n it was pissing me off. But there are other things that do my head in.

I didn't mean to do thta but I had a driving lesson in one this morning and I had to get something out the back n it was pissing me off. But there are other things that do my head in.
A driving lesson in a type-r??????????surely that is just crazy... putting learners into a car that pushes 200+ BHP ?

f*ck carsblack people step your game upniggas stay where u r
what bike you got? and do you keep it in the front of your yard?

on a next ting, i need a reliable strong(bodywork) car no older then 53 plate3 door ting about 1.8need a run around ting auction best place?>

honda's have never been sik.. unless ur yellow.
LOL@knowing nothing bout cars.Honda Integra Type R. enough said.vtec engine is a masterclass.Allow gunnin honda they are the best car manufacturers for realistic realibility.
defo, had no major issues wid mine. servicing aint cheap though

A driving lesson in a type-r??????????surely that is just crazy... putting learners into a car that pushes 200+ BHP ?
Type-S

on a next ting, i need a reliable strong(bodywork) car no older then 53 plate3 door ting about 1.8need a run around ting auction best place?>
What u need another car for?1.8 3 door. Either Golf or A3Autotrader best place
run around ting, what im using now isnt mine and the person who owns it wont be living as close by for a few months