OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

seat leons a sexy car

agree

i wish i actually one of them instead :-(

my mits colt is like a mix of a polo, punto , golf and somethin all in one,i neva seen a lot of colts about but now i know why, hate the stupid car, cant wait till next year im gettin rid of the damm thing

anyone had experience with Coverbox insurance?

Its one of those pay as you drive companies that fit a mileage counter to your car.

I only do about 5000 miles a year and seems a lot cheaper than normal insurance. The only downside is that it doesn't entitle you to drive another vehicle, even if your comprehensive.

I need halp guise.

Looking to cop my first car pretty damn sooon.

£3k budget, if I could not spend it all that will be great.

I need a decent looking RELIABLE car

Anybody can shed some more light on this?

Think it will be VW, Vauxhall, Honda or Ford.

What kind of models should I be going for... ?

I don't know this sh*t allow me.

2001 Audi A3 Tdi, still look very nice IMO, you can pick some really nice ones up on Autotrader.

Tdi Mk 4 golf is also a good look (1.4 would be a good look aswell if you could get a hold of one within your budget)

2000/2001 Seat Leon TDI and also 2002 SEAT Ibiza 1.9TDi S

HONDA CIVIC 1.6 I-VTEC S

You can find well looked after versions on autotrader fro around £2000-2500. Would personally be willing to travel if required aswell.

• Upvote 2

I need halp guise.

For 3k, you would be able to get a VW Polo, Golf around 4-7 years old, stay away from S trims.

Vauxhall Corsa C, 01-06 stay away from club, comfort or life models, ideal spec is Design, SXi or SRi if your budget can stretch. 1.4 Astra H would be a good starter car aswell, but i'd look into the 1.3 CDTi engine, although you might find it struggles for a medium car.

Honda Civic, but will be quite old or very high mileage

Ford Focus, 1.6 TDCi is my ideal engine, both economical and delivers enough power. Ideal spec is Zetec, Ghia(only if you love your fabric seats and wooden finish trim) stay away from LX, Sport or Style (although you could consider the latter 2). If your budget can stretch a lil you could find yourself an earlier titanium model which is similar to a Ghia spec but without cruise control. Same applies to getting a fiesta although I would go for a 1.4 TDCi.

• Upvote 2

I need halp guise.

For 3k, you would be able to get a VW Polo, Golf around 4-7 years old, stay away from S trims.

Vauxhall Corsa C, 01-06 stay away from club, comfort or life models, ideal spec is Design, SXi or SRi if your budget can stretch. 1.4 Astra H would be a good starter car aswell, but i'd look into the 1.3 CDTi engine, although you might find it struggles for a medium car.

Honda Civic, but will be quite old or very high mileage

Ford Focus, 1.6 TDCi is my ideal engine, both economical and delivers enough power. Ideal spec is Zetec, Ghia(only if you love your fabric seats and wooden finish trim) stay away from LX, Sport or Style (although you could consider the latter 2). If your budget can stretch a lil you could find yourself an earlier titanium model which is similar to a Ghia spec but without cruise control. Same applies to getting a fiesta although I would go for a 1.4 TDCi.

Woy, safe for that bruh.

I could add money on top... I just don't want to :|

Though if it saves me money in the long run, will def. add a little on top.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Flat Eric

Why cant men pay the same price as women?

Just a way to raise prices and profits whilst blinding people who say wahayyy more equality etc

TRUST ME

Guest M12 Part 2

Why cant men pay the same price as women?

Just a way to raise prices and profits whilst blinding people who say wahayyy more equality etc

TRUST ME

The whole logic is dumb though. Young men are more dangerous drivers than women due to statistics. Why stop there, there must be a statistic showing oriental people cant drive. Or one that shows old people are dangerous and f*ck about women can't drive in general. Why is there never a point their insurance is higher than mens?