OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

• 3 weeks later...

How does it work?

The innovative Smartbox that will be fitted to your car allows us to track what we call Safe Driving Parameters:

* average speeds on different types of road

* how fast and hard the car accelerates or brakes

* what times of the day the car is driven

* how fast corners are taken.

lol, this could never work for me

f*ck that. I'd lose my license.

lmaoooo

Trust. F that.

/

Anyone know if there is any risk of getting my engine steam cleaned? Anyone done it before?

@ mic man

If you know what car your going to see just go on a owners club forum and ask those people what to watch out for

safe

This,

Most of the cars I've ever picked up are from members on car owners fourms.

Might be a bit pricier than the Autotraders, ebay etc. but you know it'll be a well maintained car.

How does it work?

The innovative Smartbox that will be fitted to your car allows us to track what we call Safe Driving Parameters:

* average speeds on different types of road

* how fast and hard the car accelerates or brakes

* what times of the day the car is driven

* how fast corners are taken.

lol, this could never work for me

f*ck that. I'd lose my license.

lmaoooo

Trust. F that.

/

Anyone know if there is any risk of getting my engine steam cleaned? Anyone done it before?

Nothing wrong with getting it steam cleaned but don't do it if you're about to sell the car same way don't buy a car if it's had the engine steam cleaned recently..1 of the first signs of an oil leak

Guest Awesome Kong

Your gonna be spending mad bucks on fuel!

/

If Ford release the new Fiesta ST next year, I will cop. If not, then another zetec-s for me.

Fuels obviously going to be a killer but next year i'll have paid off a few things which should give me around a extra £300 a month :Y:

I have a clio 182 at the moment which is a beast on fuel anyway so I kinda know what to expect. In reality its probably going to be the 911, like 6k cheaper than the range.

The silver on is 85k Miles on a 06 plate and its diesel

second range is a 05 plate with 120k on the clock which is also diesel

Considering their both diesels and the reg years are 5/6 years old that is VERY good. When you buy diesel you would expect those certain miles because before fuel prices got mad the only people who where buying powerful diesel cars where business motorway mandem. As oppose to now where people are buying diesel to save money on fuel, not because they necessarily do big miles.