OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

The silver on is 85k Miles on a 06 plate and its diesel

second range is a 05 plate with 120k on the clock which is also diesel

Considering their both diesels and the reg years are 5/6 years old that is VERY good. When you buy diesel you would expect those certain miles because before fuel prices got mad the only people who where buying powerful diesel cars where business motorway mandem. As oppose to now where people are buying diesel to save money on fuel, not because they necessarily do big miles.

but who buys a range to use for business 'motorway' purposes, it's not pratical and the 06 plate would have more than 85k on the clock if it was used for motorways on a daily basis.

Mate my car park is at work is full of ranges, what are you on about. My office is based pretty much of a motorway junction and alot of people travel in from surrounding areas.

lol @ not practical

If any for urban environments they're not practical based on fuel consumption

Guest M12 Part 2

Mate my car park is at work is full of ranges, what are you on about. My office is based pretty much of a motorway junction and alot of people travel in from surrounding areas.

lol @ not practical

If any for urban environments they're not practical based on fuel consumption

lol i was gonna say this.

Range,Q7 etc are sick motorway cars. They are more comfortable than normal whips, and go faster than your average whip as well. Add to that you cant feel all the dips in the road and youre on to a winner. Guy's fully confused.

fuel economy for a range aint all that tbh due to the size/weight of the car

the v6 turbo diesels are known to be sluggish which are prob the ones your looking at. the V8 diesels give best performance and mpg but at the end of the day your choice

not really a big fan of ranges but trust me bitches love them!!

Guest Awesome Kong

You love ur Ford's innit?

No, just the Fiesta. The previous Fiesta (mk6) looked/was sh*t so avoided. MK7 = sexy looking so the ST should look similar to the zetec s but with tailpipe on each side.

Small good handling cars = sick + cheap = win

Guest Awesome Kong

:Y:

Range rover insurance quotes coming at , cheapest £800, and the average was £1200

Porsche Carrera £1800 cheapest

Like M12 said 4 NCB and plus i'll be 25 aswell by then, Range Rover quotes are surprising cheap

The 25 yo ting is hype, from my experience the best you'll get is £100 off. It's only good if someone you know has insurance that allows over 25s to drive their cars.

One of my boys is getting married and wants to turn up in style, any hire car links in london area?

Problem is he's 23, which'll probs be an issue with the proper companies, any body got any 3rd party links?

One of the guests is turning up in a aston martin, so it has to be better then that

One of my boys is getting married and wants to turn up in style, any hire car links in london area?

Problem is he's 23, which'll probs be an issue with the proper companies, any body got any 3rd party links?

One of the guests is turning up in a aston martin, so it has to be better then that

your guy is pissed then

• Upvote 2

Guest 11 Bills

why doesnt he hire a car that comes with a driver?

im sure them services are there, so he dnt have to worry about insuring it etc

why doesnt he hire a car that comes with a driver?

im sure them services are there, so he dnt have to worry about insuring it etc

yeah chauffeured continental spur is his back-up plan, he was just thinking he might get lucky, but getting any super when you're younger than 25 is a no-go it seems

@ Heero Yoy

Go for the Range. I drove one a few times, car is f*ck*ng nice. Scary to drive at first but after you get used to the whole 4x4 thing it really is a nice whip. Some roads around the ends come like baghdad, in my Merc, I can feel it as the suspension ain't the best, the range is different though. Test drive both, I guarantee you'll go for the Range.

I don't like the dashboard though, I've used a 58 plate, and wtf is with the black and white cd player.. :/

Also, the diesel 2.7 model isn't as bad as you think on fuel. I put £25 to go to Coventry from London, got there, and still had a good 1/4th of fuel left. Cov is around 95 miles away from me.

I going to start lessons this month FINALLY I can drive albeit chaotically need to legal up ...what's the stats on theory tests now because it forever changing is it true they recently beefed it up and made it more difficult...costs an arm and a leg I know that day light muggery

I going to start lessons this month FINALLY I can drive albeit chaotically need to legal up ...what's the stats on theory tests now because it forever changing is it true they recently beefed it up and made it more difficult...costs an arm and a leg I know that day light muggery

i started lessons about a month ago

do ur theory before september, because after that they are changing so they wont release any questions before hand

so it will be more difficult

at the moment the dvd has ervery question u could ever possibly be asked

think theory cost £30 to book, cant remember now

50 questions gta get 43 to pass