OFFICIAL CAR/DRIVING TOPIC

Frank White

Japanese

Agree anything that's German 2.0 onwards your getting pretty much everything and have no need to change anything.

Prob paint the calipers lol

(null)

You driven Japanese cars? Them cars are built to last.

Yeah they are, but none cry out for me to go buy one.

Next year for me is 911, old one of course

J.Edgar, Japanese and German cars are over hyped. It doesn't matter where they are designed, they can still be sh*t.

Toyota is an example.

Japanese

Agree anything that's German 2.0 onwards your getting pretty much everything and have no need to change anything.

Prob paint the calipers lol

(null)

You driven Japanese cars? Them cars are built to last.

Yeah they are, but none cry out for me to go buy one.

Next year for me is 911, old one of course

J.Edgar, Japanese and German cars are over hyped. It doesn't matter where they are designed, they can still be sh*t.

Toyota is an example.

What are you talking about

Toyatas built for their purpose are among the most robust cars ever built, in Ghana practically every Toyata I saw was a 90s/80s tearing up the dirt roads

Don't be fooled by the avensis etc

If I wanted a new bike...

Sebi916a.jpg

Ducati 916 Cheayahah

For a car, with 8 bags I think it's more about getting a reliable vehicle for me, so I'd happily pay for miles off the clock for a car that maybe I could get for 4-6 (assuming I'm spending it all)

Mini Cooper S

BMW 3 Series (I love them)

Golf

Audi A3

I like bait German carss

1.4l Turbo super charged >>>>>>>>>>>>> 2.0l

Disclaimer: All german still

/

Bedroom bully, your "null" sh*t is annoying

Already stated in forum thread why it comes up.

Why would I go out my way to type that, just like that dude back in the day who would always type in blue italics on here, pointless.

LOL

Dude, you have tits and produce breast milk due to the steroids you use. Mind you go crazy like Chris Benoit.

Yeh I've been looking at Golfs and A3's, want something as new and low mileage as possible. New shape Polo's look nice but not sure what the trim and extras are saying.

Astra VXR if you can afford to run it...a normal astra if you can't.. can get a fairly new, low milage 1 for 8 bags and they look sexy with a nice pair of rims n light tint.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3533248.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3515859.htm

Yeh I've been looking at Golfs and A3's, want something as new and low mileage as possible. New shape Polo's look nice but not sure what the trim and extras are saying.

Astra VXR if you can afford to run it...a normal astra if you can't.. can get a fairly new, low milage 1 for 8 bags and they look sexy with a nice pair of rims n light tint.

No they don't

• Downvote 1

No they don't

Well i think they do and so do a lot other people so maybe greens will think so aswell.. they're also nice to drive..espically the VXR..some proper power

no one was talking to you anyway

Guest chap44uns

http://www.pistonhea...les/3533248.htm

http://www.pistonhea...les/3515859.htm

yeah and if you wanna sell the car in a couple of yrs for half the price u bought it for then yeah go ahead

• Downvote 1

No they don't

Well i think they do and so do a lot other people so maybe greens will think so aswell.. they're also nice to drive..espically the VXR..some proper power

no one was talking to you anyway

Astra's look decent but something has always put me off about them, will check them out tho, safe.

http://www.pistonhea...les/3533248.htm

http://www.pistonhea...les/3515859.htm

yeah and if you wanna sell the car in a couple of yrs for half the price u bought it for then yeah go ahead

maybe with the VXR cuz most turbo cars do go down in price anyway but not so much with the normal 1.8