Brit TV Presenters Appreciation Thread

JWP

Guest Intervention

Ay there is one choong Asian rpesenter, she comes on inbetween half time in football matches I think

Not sure if its itv or what, you know the little newsflash they have inbtween the cl games? might be that

she does some 2 minute thing

f*ck, too nice

I had her name before, typed her into google and sh*t

surprised, shocked angry and hurt she aint been mentioned here

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MOAAAAAAR hm.png

HOT DIGGIDY DAMN

this bitch is levels.. seen her on T4

ALSO

I BEG SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THIS WOMAN WENT

52815399.jpg

so so sexy... irish ting... was on a few english programmes presenting.

Liz Bonnin

She still presents Bang Goes the theory on BBC2

Guest Intervention

brubv why do i keep getting some thing about mansized.co.uk and restricted passwords everytime i come in this thread

nah

f*ck you man and your dodgy pictures