THE FRENCH MONTANA TOPIC

Creamy

Used to think max was sh*t, made me laugh wen i heard him but then i realised he's actually decent but i though french was sh*t.... that song they made over that rihanna track was big to me (techno sh*t) but french ruined it for me but french upped his levels bare recently i rate him probably as much as max now might even rate him more if he keeps bangin out more tracks at the level he's been doin recently.

Guest PROFIT2
yeah i much prefer then younger French.that's a sick clip though.feel nuff sorry for unkasa.guy was around from the get go but ended up getting nothing from it.
Nah its his own bloody fault he should have stuck 2 camNow he's just another face lurkin behind freeky/juelz with the rest of dull gangOff topic but u can see how juelz moves from how he is wiv skull gangHe aint really gona bring none of them in he's a c*nt just keeps themHappy being on dvd's with him, like mega said I'd love 2 see him make One of them man blow....never gonna happenAnd that john depp guy is certified d*ckhead proper anoys me

yeah i much prefer then younger French.that's a sick clip though.feel nuff sorry for unkasa.guy was around from the get go but ended up getting nothing from it.
Nah its his own bloody fault he should have stuck 2 camNow he's just another face lurkin behind freeky/juelz with the rest of dull gangOff topic but u can see how juelz moves from how he is wiv skull gangHe aint really gona bring none of them in he's a c*nt just keeps themHappy being on dvd's with him, like mega said I'd love 2 see him make One of them man blow....never gonna happenAnd that john depp guy is certified d*ckhead proper anoys me
Yep.

Yep.
Google Him
  • Downvote 1

shame to see a couple guys not gettin Frenchllow sayin he ridin Max's wave tho, at first definately, i was one of them guys quick to say he f*ckin up the wavebut then i thought Max was totally wasted at first as wellloved his contributions to Hustler's POME, but the first few mixtapes i didnt get AT ALLthen it clicks, like Frenchbut they too differentright now French is an inspiration. the delivery, charisma, choice of words/lines, the voice, the accent, the drawl.i love the constant food references as well, i can see how he got podgy"we got the streetsSTAKE SAUCEwe on top a beef"genius"streets we got that bossleave ya brains leaking out ya head like cocktail sauce"again"i hear ya heartbeat, you's an artistei'm the corner block, POTHOLES, CONCRETE!""one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock ROCK!five series, six series, seven series DROP! (drop)"and the hooks"ya know we love ya love ya love ya long timeeeeeeeeeeeee""to all my niggas behind the bricks & walls..."guy is too muchhis beats are too much as well. like old Dipset.i like Max for is musicality, the way he brings something new to every beat, 'harmonizes with the track' etc, but trusay i was waiting for French's verses on Cocaine Trafficking and Coke Wave. ultimately they a good partnership and you can hear where Max has helped him write hooks etc.would like it if people can up someone old material, i'm a have route around now..

Guest WAVESURFER
shame to see a couple guys not gettin Frenchllow sayin he ridin Max's wave tho, at first definately, i was one of them guys quick to say he f*ckin up the wavebut then i thought Max was totally wasted at first as wellloved his contributions to Hustler's POME, but the first few mixtapes i didnt get AT ALLthen it clicks, like Frenchbut they too differentright now French is an inspiration. the delivery, charisma, choice of words/lines, the voice, the accent, the drawl.i love the constant food references as well, i can see how he got podgy"we got the streetsSTAKE SAUCEwe on top a beef"genius"streets we got that bossleave ya brains leaking out ya head like cocktail sauce"again"i hear ya heartbeat, you's an artistei'm the corner block, POTHOLES, CONCRETE!""one o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock ROCK!five series, six series, seven series DROP! (drop)"and the hooks"ya know we love ya love ya love ya long timeeeeeeeeeeeee""to all my niggas behind the bricks & walls..."guy is too muchhis beats are too much as well. like old Dipset.i like Max for is musicality, the way he brings something new to every beat, 'harmonizes with the track' etc, but trusay i was waiting for French's verses on Cocaine Trafficking and Coke Wave. ultimately they a good partnership and you can hear where Max has helped him write hooks etc.would like it if people can up someone old material, i'm a have route around now..
C/S whole post. Strong.I was resistant at first too, but now I'm excited every time French drops a tape (no homo)

C/S whole post. Strong.I was resistant at first too, but now I'm excited every time French drops a tape (no homo)
c/s

c/s
one thing i forgot to mention in all of thatTHE f*ck*ng SAMPLESSTINGSMASHING PUMPKINSMARVIN GAYENICKELBACKf*ck*ng NICKELBACK???PINK f*ck*ng FLOYDWHEREVER THE SAMPLES FOR 'FRIENDS' AND 'STAKE SAUCE' CAME FROM?too much about this music is right i'm afraiddont sleep
  • Upvote 1

It will always be a Max ting, however French is pulling his weight and is clearly becoming that guy. So I dont see no reason why this thread shouldn't be as successful as the other "artist" threads. Safe to all the contributers as well.C/S Creamy 100% granite post. Dun said it was French's year and I do recall seeing LOLs. SEEN.