Eminem

MrJibbles

without getting too hype but after listening i think its better than eminem shownever really got into the eminem show i felt rather disappointed with the albumrelapse wasnt a pleasant surprise after hearing the singles which werent too convincingits a very strong album with a consist theme running thru it more importantly the rhyming is illlll againits werid most of the tracks minus crack a bottle old time sake and we made you are enjoyable
Whaaaa, no way is it better than eminem show. Think about what is on the eminem showWhite AmericaSupermanSing for a moment (tune is amazing)Till i CollapseSay what you saycleanin out my closet
dont rate any of them tracks apart from sing for the moment... the eminem show album has much more mature vibe to it... didnt like any of the singles released off it ethier this of course is just my opinionalso he produced most of the album and im not a huge fan of his productions WHEN HE SPITS ON HIS OWN sh*t he can make good beats and has made good beats for other rappersi much prefer this physco pill poppin drug addict vibe... similar SSLP except this time it feels like a much more real situation... and this concept runs thru the entire album which i loveencore never need be mention it was so bad... eminem show wasnt a bad album it just werent to my taste

the second verse of stay wide awake is another highlight

So dark and so cold, my friends don’t know this other side of meThere’s a monster inside of me, it’s quite ugly, and it frightens meBut they can’t see what I can see, there’s a vacancy in my tummyIt’s makin me play hide and seek like Jason I’m so hungryShe’s naked see, no privacy, but I can see she wants meSo patient see, I try to be, but gee I does she taunt mePulls the drapes and she goes right to sleep and I creep right through the front seatSo blatently but silently ‘cause I know that she’s sound sleepWho’s waking me so violently and why’s he on top of meHe’s rapin me, she tries to scream somebody please get him off meHe’s taping me, he’s biting me, he’s laughing like it’s funnyShe’s scraping me, she’s fighting me, she’s scratching like some dumb freakEscaping me, no dice you’ll see, I might just be Ted BundyOr Satin G, what a sight to see, I’m dancing in my red pantiesI’m crazy but it’s alright with me, man life can be so emptyStay away from me, ‘cause I’m dancing to quite a different drum beat

Guest Jogo Bonito
Beautiful and Underground are immense!And i am an Em fan, but these 2 songs, wow...
Particularly 'Beautiful'Got that on repeat ATM.Need to give the whole album another listen only those 2 tracks really hit me first time round.