Eminem

MrJibbles

Guest Wu-Tang

I found like something in the second paragraph funnysomething like'So on some grown man sh*t I’m instantly like, I got to get at this Lame. ':/But LOL @ me then seeing about 10 paragraphs more/Interest

LMFAO, Cannon has lost it. His wife is a plastic slapper. Guy write a whole essay you know. And he pulled the race card!!...

Believe it or not, Mariah is the same racial mixture as our beloved president Barack Obama. [black Father + White Mother= BLACK]
guy should kill himself.

You sold your little records and made a little bit of change but now you are stepping in the wrong territory. You may have been able to rape and pillage our artform like an old school Caucasian con man and nobody said anything because we respected your talent, but now you’ve made the ultimate mistake. Don’t you know that the black woman is the foundation and the strongest force in our culture? Take notes homey, Elvis would have never disrespected Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross. You were supposed to just do your little song and dance, make your little racist money and call it a day. But no, you had to dishonor the black man’s most precious counterpart.I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your bitch ass yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job “homey”! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That’s right haters; you can thank Eminem because I’m going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don’t forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ass!! [Pause] That’s what I do all day Bitch!So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-ass Nick Cannon!!!
Only bits worth reading.PMSL

Album is sick, listening through a second time now people have already mentioned the best songs but yh underground is f*cked and beatiful is impressive. think the album will grow on a few ppl who didnt like it that much first time listening.

You sold your little records and made a little bit of change but now you are stepping in the wrong territory. You may have been able to rape and pillage our artform like an old school Caucasian con man and nobody said anything because we respected your talent, but now you’ve made the ultimate mistake. Don’t you know that the black woman is the foundation and the strongest force in our culture? Take notes homey, Elvis would have never disrespected Aretha Franklin or Diana Ross. You were supposed to just do your little song and dance, make your little racist money and call it a day. But no, you had to dishonor the black man’s most precious counterpart.I’m taking full action on you Eminem. I don’t know why no one has stood up to your bitch ass yet. But I guess it’s going to take a corny, wack rapping, boy toy from Nickelodeon to set you straight. And trust, I am going to be relentless. Even though I got a lot of other obligations and occupations, you are my new full time job “homey”! As a matter of fact I think you going to bring my wack rhymes out of retirement! That’s right haters; you can thank Eminem because I’m going to start rapping again! LOL Just for him! And don’t forget about the jokes! We coming at you hard body!! Non-stop on your Manic-depressive-Insecure-Maclovin-Nazi- Liza Minelli haircut havin-lookin ass!! [Pause] That’s what I do all day Bitch!So Miss Marshall, I’m going to make you wish you never spoke my name and regret the ungodly things you said about my wife. This is going to be fun! It’s however you want it! Just remember, you did this to yourself! Your legacy has now been tainted from this day forth! You will now be known as the rapper who lost to Corny-ass Nick Cannon!!!
Only bits worth reading.PMSLlol, little bit of change you know, swear he is 1 of the most succesful ARTISTS ever, not just rap, but in music

Mans gotta step in and defend his wifes honour.Cant blame the guy.
and he was right about the racist tape thing Em DID get away with that too easily
what does that have to do with mariah carey?!Who is NOT BLACK!!l

Good read which just makes me realise even more what a great album this is.

Relapse begins with "Dr. West". We're dropped into Marshall Mathers checking out of Rehab for his abuse of alcohol and pills. Marshall is having a conversation with Dr.West concerning his concerns of relapsing into addiction post-rehab and controlling himself through the 12-step program. He is encouraged by Dr.West to give into drugs to get through his worries. As the pressure builds on Marshall Dr.West transforms into an alter ego. It is his devil that is unleashed. An alarm clock rings, and Marshall wakes up. It was only a nightmare.He wakes up at 3 AM. The door is unlocked, Marshall has relapsed, and is now Slim Shady. The usual dosage of grotesque depictions of violence occurs as Shady describes his memory murder. A review of Marshall's experiences with addictions are included prior to relapsing are included. He's up late at night, can't sleep, and wishes to sleep so he returns to his drugs. "3 AM" tracks the transformation from Marshall to Slim Shady; by the third verse Shady is in full mode.He takes us back to the beginning, to the days of his youth, to the day when his addiction began. This act is part of the 12 steps. One must admit they're addicted, that they're powerless. He tells us that through his Mother actions that that he exists today but that despite the outside circumstances he is no different then his Mother. This is less of a critique as it is more of a review. There is no hatred for his mother, only the realization that this is how events in his life went down, this is how he became who he is today.The story of his past continues as Shady tells us of the rape he received as a child from his step-father. Always aware of the gossip, on the chorus Shady addresses those who wonder about his mental state. He continues to face what has haunted him.Shady then focuses the light on the thoughts that race through his head today: failed relationships, hatred and jealousy, and insecurities about acceptance. He demonstrates that he is Shady and he is insane. He gives in to the perceptions.His continued desires to be accepted are expressed on "Hello". Another source of why he turns to addictions are described - women. "Tonya" transitions the story of external problems from his past to his issues with females.Shady's past experiences with relationships are described on "Same Song & Dance". "We Made You" continues as a lighter variation of "Same Song & Dance", this time focusing on female celebrities."Medicine Ball" continues the tale of addiction and how Shady constantly attacks the world as if it were his play-toy. This all roots from the belief that people have got to hate him.Paul comes in as a voice of reason, he comes in as the perception of us the audience. Shady responds to the critique by telling the world to accept it, this is who he is, it's a part of Marshall, and dares the audience to delve into the sick thoughts within on "Stay Wide Awake". He continues to appeal to this recommendation on the next track, "Old Time's Sake". The track also begins to address another addiction - Weed. "Must Be The Ganga" confirms the depth of his addiction."Mr. Mathers" continues to tell us that Marshall is gone on this CD, and only Shady exists. We know why, Marshall overdosed on medication that he used to try to fall asleep. "Deja Vu" is no longer Shady. Eminem is back and he tells the story of his recent struggle with addiction, leading up to the overdose. Shady is still there, in the background, but only as a whisper.Marshall comes out and tells us his truth on "Beautiful". He reviews his career, his position in life, his current actions, his thoughts, and his fears. It's his truth without the devil, without Shady. He's told us his story in the past 16 tracks - his you, his alter ego, his addictions. Marshall knows all this but it doesn't matter, this is therapy. It doesn't matter that he's said this already, that he's expressed his contempt for his mother, his hatred for the world, his desire to be accepted - none of this matters. This is Marshall Mathers. You are are you. This is what he wants to do. You do what you want to do. He's being himself."Crack a Bottle" is the celebration of this realization, of being yourself, of his career and what he has done. His therapy is nearly done. He has made it through his post-rehab phase. Eminem is ready to come back so he visits Steve Berman. Berman is the audience who's waited for Eminem, who's tired of his antics - Berman represents the world outside of Marshall.Underground concludes the album. Eminem is back to form. He resorts back into his battle flow, his crazy rhymes, his passion, and he's ready to prove the world he's back. He's admitted to his story and he even makes fun of his own material via Ken Kaniff - We Made You's corniness and poppiness is made fun of.In conclusion of this lyrical analysis, honesty and self-expression is why I dig Relapse. It's all deliberately planned out. It's the story of Marshall Mather/Eminem/Slim Shady. A story is told of part of what he's been up to the in the past 4 years. His accents are on purpose, his lack of emotion on tracks is on purpose. They all serve to be part of the collective whole. That's why I dig this. It's not just a collection of random tracks that sound hot like on most albums.And do the beats match what's being spit? I would say yeah they do. Even those more manufactured towards consumer appeal such as "We Made You" are picked at via Ken Kaniff.True, other artists would have done something different but Eminem made it his own. He only presents what he knows and doesn't tell us otherwise. He doesn't rap as if he's slinging weight or packing heat or as the hot headed Shady he used to be. He knows the material itself is somewhat contrived and tells us this but he doesn't care because it's something he has to go through, this is how he wants to be represented.
I really reckon Relapse 2 will have more of the Underground type stuff on.
EMINEM has lost that swaggerremeber having 'Criminal' on replay for about an hour
csw8super csslim shady>>>>>dis guy
Over half of the album is Slim Shady.

Sounds half hearted...like he don't really wanna be making the tunes but doing it to please listeners.No hunger, chatting aggressive talks.... 3 am i had hope when listening.. i was thinking "YEH... i hear the old eminem slyly" but then just felt let down with the half hearted delivery.Not disappointed though because i didn't have high hopes.

I didn't have high hopes. Imho its OK but nothing more. I reckon people are happy to see the man back on the scene so they're hyping it a lil too much...I'll give it a few more listens but I don't think I'll change my mind.Hope he starts the next album the way he finished this one.

im not hyping it i just think the polarisation is alot. ive had INSANEHELLOSAME SONG N DANCEDEJA VU BEAUTIFULUNDERGROUNDon repeat for the last few days. theyre f*ckin sick, reminiscent of old shady. shows that he is one of the best of all timethe rest are swag tbh, but i wasnt expectin much from songs when he uses an accent.hopefullly relapse 2 will have no silly voices n sick beats