RIP Esco Bars

SeleCTa

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to come on the internet and say that being a bad man is a good thing, because obviously it’s not, but what I will say is that what esco spoke about in his lyrics is the life he lead unlike 95% of the guys in today’s grime scene, esco was a big mc in the game 3/4 of his mixtape was complete hopefully it will come to light... People never herd esco to tuff because he was constantly doing minor prison stretches and other stuff and ... It’s a shame his dead he was a safe person to meHe died around 2pm today and has been in hospital since Sunday.... obviously the papers will jump on Jermaine Defoe d*ck tomorrowPEOPLE CHAT sh*t ABOUT HIS MUM AIENT SHOCKED (don’t talk what you do not no)

R.I.P. NAMED AFTER PABLO NOT COS OF NAS!!!the way man jus cotched in the back of practice hours wit that fat zoot slapping the wall... until the zoot done him lol"if i see any of you pricks bootlegging this..."he was a grime legendit didnt take much to be a grime legendbut it took something

as for moving ends justin not its not simple at all many of us as uk citizens could get a better life if we moved to a next area in europe for example but so many reasons we dont but the main reason is because of what we are used to but we still bitch about london being expensive etctherefore moving ends is not touch and go unless you have a set up in the ends ya gonna move to most man i know that moved to country moved there to shot to a different ends where their face wasnt known and they didnt have heads after them lol @ thinking they would go there if they didnt have something to do and when i say something to do i mean a way of earning a living and also lets not forget moving ends for HIM aint as easy espeically as he was clearly on this ting and an MC making his face easy to spot so to be honest staying on ends was most likely better for him as he KNOWS his bits.

as for moving ends justin not its not simple at all many of us as uk citizens could get a better life if we moved to a next area in europe for example but so many reasons we dont but the main reason is because of what we are used to but we still bitch about london being expensive etctherefore moving ends is not touch and go unless you have a set up in the ends ya gonna move to most man i know that moved to country moved there to shot to a different ends where their face wasnt known and they didnt have heads after them lol @ thinking they would go there if they didnt have something to do and when i say something to do i mean a way of earning a living and also lets not forget moving ends for HIM aint as easy espeically as he was clearly on this ting and an MC making his face easy to spot so to be honest staying on ends was most likely better for him as he KNOWS his bits.
i know man on here like 2 claim u speak "Real Talk"but heres some real talki never read more than 1 line of ur posts cos u gas so muchur like Cm punk mark 2just condense ur sh*t down into a sentence, u know about cliff notes?

the way man jus cotched in the back of practice hours wit that fat zoot slapping the wall... until the zoot done him lol"if i see any of you pricks bootlegging this..."
LOL fully remember thisthe rest of your thing was some white man ting doe
i kno grimelol at whiteman tingfool

i know man on here like 2 claim u speak "Real Talk"but heres some real talki never read more than 1 line of ur posts cos u gas so muchur like Cm punk mark 2just condense ur sh*t down into a sentence, u know about cliff notes?
no one is forcing you to read this tbh and seeing as i chat so much gas im baffled why you want me to condense it cos condensed or not it would still be gass right? :/