RIP Esco Bars

SeleCTa

was in the sun today
THE brother of England football ace Jermain Defoe was allegedly killed by a pal who accused him of burgling his house. Gangsta rapper Jade, 26, fell and fatally cracked his skull on a pavement after he was punched just once. Police last night revealed they were hunting Chris Farley, 33.A pal, 28, who cops said would not reveal where the man was hiding, was released on bail. Brother ... striker JermainTottenham striker Jermain, 26, was last night too upset to talk about his half-brother's death. But a relative said Jade — known to his family as Gavin — was attacked in the street. The source said: "This guy accused Gavin of burgling his home. Gavin wouldn't admit it, he said he never done it. "In the end Gavin walked away, but the guy followed him and landed a single blow to the back of the head. Gavin fell back and smashed his head on the ground." It happened in Leytonstone, East London, last Monday at 5pm. Jade died in hospital on Friday. The source added: "He didn't intend to kill him. He punched him thinking Gavin would hit him back — but he never got up. "The friend is a big guy, he didn't realise he could hit him so hard." A top police source said: "We don't believe there was an intention to kill Jade, but we need to speak to Chris Farley, who was born in Lambeth, as a matter of urgency." A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We do not believe a weapon was used. We retain an open mind as to any motive."AdvertisementJermain pulled out of Tottenham's squad to face Manchester United on Saturday and stayed at home in Potters Bar, Herts. Spurs vowed to give their £15million star "time and support". It was reported yesterday young dad Jade possibly owed money to drug dealers. He rapped under the name Esco Bars — similar to dead drug lord Pablo Escobar. He had posted gangsta rap videos on the internet along with lyrics about shootings and murder. ANYONE with information can call the incident room on 020 8345 3715 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
SMHSame old fraff though.But on a real from when you are earning as much as Defoe regardless of how many brothers one has I would set them some money to get a business going.Allow your brother being in the ends grafting with a yout when you are making p.Obv I don't know the family situation but stil...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was in the sun today
THE brother of England football ace Jermain Defoe was allegedly killed by a pal who accused him of burgling his house. Gangsta rapper Jade, 26, fell and fatally cracked his skull on a pavement after he was punched just once. Police last night revealed they were hunting Chris Farley, 33.A pal, 28, who cops said would not reveal where the man was hiding, was released on bail. Brother ... striker JermainTottenham striker Jermain, 26, was last night too upset to talk about his half-brother's death. But a relative said Jade — known to his family as Gavin — was attacked in the street. The source said: "This guy accused Gavin of burgling his home. Gavin wouldn't admit it, he said he never done it. "In the end Gavin walked away, but the guy followed him and landed a single blow to the back of the head. Gavin fell back and smashed his head on the ground." It happened in Leytonstone, East London, last Monday at 5pm. Jade died in hospital on Friday. The source added: "He didn't intend to kill him. He punched him thinking Gavin would hit him back — but he never got up. "The friend is a big guy, he didn't realise he could hit him so hard." A top police source said: "We don't believe there was an intention to kill Jade, but we need to speak to Chris Farley, who was born in Lambeth, as a matter of urgency." A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We do not believe a weapon was used. We retain an open mind as to any motive."AdvertisementJermain pulled out of Tottenham's squad to face Manchester United on Saturday and stayed at home in Potters Bar, Herts. Spurs vowed to give their £15million star "time and support". It was reported yesterday young dad Jade possibly owed money to drug dealers. He rapped under the name Esco Bars — similar to dead drug lord Pablo Escobar. He had posted gangsta rap videos on the internet along with lyrics about shootings and murder. ANYONE with information can call the incident room on 020 8345 3715 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
SMHSame old fraff though.But on a real from when you are earning as much as Defoe regardless of how many brothers one has I would set them some money to get a business going.Allow your brother being in the ends grafting with a yout when you are making p.Obv I don't know the family situation but stil...
I was thinking this the other day still. But we don't know the ins & outs of the whole situation. But if i earning half the amount that Defoe was earning, i would make sure my family wouldn't have to grind like that.

was in the sun today
I was thinking this the other day still. But we don't know the ins & outs of the whole situation. But if i earning half the amount that Defoe was earning, i would make sure my family wouldn't have to grind like that.
TAKE IT FROM A MAN THAT KNOWSnot all siblings wanna take the help you offer themsome people CHOOSE to take the hard way even when you offer an easier option for them which is better than the one they are currently keepin up.truss